Dolphin's Rest Guesthouse
Dolphin's Rest is situated in the picturesque coastal suburb of Treasure Beach. This elegant seaside villa provides the luxuries of a five star hotel at very affordable price. We are 10 minutes from the Durban CBD and International Convention Centre. A three-minute drive from Dolphin's Rest will take you to the Virgin Active Gym and two major shopping centres.
All five rooms have breath taking sea views- it is not uncommon to see dolphins and whales frolicking in the ocean. Our luxury and clean bedrooms replete with:
- Air conditioner
- En-suite with shower
- Private entrance
- Secure gated parking with remote access
- Wireless internet and e-mail facilities
- Secure personal safe with own code
- Penthouse suite with private balcony
- Braai/BBQ Facilities
- Tea and Coffee
- Laundry Service
- E-mail / Internet
- Bar Facilities
- Tours arranged on request
- Secure Parking
- Transport arranged on request
- Swimming pool Walking
- Distance to the beach
TV lounge Dining room Full equipped kitchen with microwave Fridge, stove and other utensils Laundry room
Meals and catering
Enjoy our hearty breakfast which consists of Orange Juice, Fresh Fruit in Season, Yoghurt, Cereals, Sausage, Bacon and Egg. Fresh tea/coffee or self cater in our fully equipped kitchen. Alternatively guest use the services of Mr. Delivery
Recreation and leisure
Dolphin's Rest offers you the opportunity to step out of the fast lane and lose yourself in the luxury and quite of the sea side haven. You will be warm accommodated in a warm and relaxed atmosphere with excellent service and hospitality.
Things to do and see
- Beach Fishing
- Beach Walks
- Cave Rock - World Famous Surf Spot
- Sea swimming and surfing
- Tidal Pool and Rock Pools
- Golf and Mashi Golf
- Harlequins Rugby Club
- Shopping - Pavilion, Musgrave and Gateway Cinemas
- Sun Coast Casino
- Bars, Restaurant and Take-Aways
- The Playhouse
- Wilson's Wharf Restaurants and Theatre
- Tennis Courts
- Horse riding on the beach
- Scuba diving and Courses can be arranged
- Bird Watching
- uShaka Marine World
- A Variety of Game Parks just a short drive away
- Drakensberg Mountains a mere 2 and a half hours away
- Natal Sharks Board
Directions to Dolphin's Rest
- From the N2 travelling north westerly turn right on to the M4.
(Alternatively if you are travelling south eastwardly on the N2 turn left on
to the M4)
- Now travelling on the M4 you would have to take the Duranta Rd /
Merewent off ramp.
- Travel directly on this road passing Tara Rd on the left and Dinapur Rd
on the right (which would place you on Badulla Rd) you would have to turn
left on to Marine Drive.
- Once you turn onto Marine, take the second right onto St. Geran Grove.
- Dive down the road, Dolphin's Rest Guesthouse is in the corner
overlooking the sea.