|Address:||6 Rockview Road, Doonside, Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Contact :||Natasha Cotterell|
DaManzi is a great place to simply relax and enjoy the beach. If you prefer, there are loads of sport and fun activities close by, as well as shops, restaurants and bars. We will allow a max. 6 people – two of whom being children that we can put on a mattress on the floor.
Our flatlet is fully equipped for self catering and consists of
- one double bedroom
- one twin bedroom
- bathroom with shower
- fully equipped kitchen
- lounge dining room overlooking the ocean
- secure open parking
- property is fully enclosed
It is equipped with:
- Braai facilities.
- Bed Linen PLEASE bring your own towels
- Maid services available on request (extra).
- Blue armed response.
The beach in front of the property is great for fishing and playing in the waves. The nearest bathing beach is at Doonside, just down the road.
- Shopping Centre/Restaurants – Galeria (boasts ice skating, go cart racing, bowling and movies), Arbour Crossing
- Amanzimtoti - Fun world Arcade Centre, Splash world, Ilanda Wilds Nature Reserve, Umbobavango Nature Reserve, Japanese Gardens
- Durban - Ushaka marine world, Harbour, Deep sea fishing,
- Scottburgh - Croc world
- Golf courses - Amanzimtoti, Umkomaas, Umdoni Park, Scottburgh and Selbourne
- Aliwal shoal - renowned diving spot
- Illovo nursery - pet shop, nursery & restaurant
- Scottbrough - Crocworld, Empisini Nature Reserve, T C Robertson Nature Reserve
- Umzinto - Vernon Crookes Nature Reserve, Vernon Crookes Mountain Bike Trails
- Umkomaas - Landers Deep Sea Fishing Charters, White Water Rafting, Aliwal Shoal Scuba Dive Site and Wrecks
- Annual Sardine Run and Whale Watching (June to August).
- Ski boat launch site within 1kms.
- And the beach, of course!
Book early to avoid disappointment.
- babysitting service
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in unit
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- ice skating (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching onsite
Coming from Durban
- From the South Coast freeway, take the "Seadoone Road" off ramp - exit 137
- Go down the off ramp and turn left at the traffic lights.
- At the next set of lights turn left and then 1st left again into Main Road which becomes Rockview Road
- Follow this road until you come to number 6 Rockview Road (on your left hand side)
- Welcome to DaManzi!
- Please let me know your expected time of arrival a couple of days prior to arrival, so that the flatlet is ready for you.
- Give me a call when you are about 30 minutes away (Durban / Scottborough) so that I can be at the house to meet you.
- My number is 081 270 3350.
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- DaManzi (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - twin
DaManzi appears in the following sections:
Amanzimtoti Central Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Amanzimtoti Central Self Catering Accommodation • Doonside Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Doonside Self Catering Accommodation • Amanzimtoti Area Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Amanzimtoti Area Self Catering Accommodation