|Address:||120 Minerva Crescent, Hibberdene, South Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
|Contact :||Bets Coetzee|
This spacious and well equipped house is situated approximately 1km from the main beach and offers an unbelievable sea view from all rooms.Hibberdene beach was awarded Blue Flag status. We gladly cater for small groups, especially out of season.
This is a 6 sleeper house, 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom is en- suite and then there is another bathroom. A very big lounge and a fully equipped kitchen.
Fully equipped kitchen:
cutlery, crockery, fridge, deep freeze, microwave and stove. Double lock-up carports only.
Armed response alarm system. Burglar bars and security gates at all windows and doors. Fence and electric remote controlled sliding gate.
Standard SABC and e-TV. Open-View decoder is available.
All linen supplied except towels.
Cleaning services can be arranged.
The main beach is shark protected and have full time life guards on duty. Surfing, snorkelling and fishing is very popular. There is a variety of pubs, restaurants, shops and banks situated near the beach.
In and around Hibberdene:
8 Golf Courses (15 to 40min. drive)
Wild Coast Casino (50min. drive)
Oribi Gorge (25min.)
Shelly Centre (20min.)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- television in communal area
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Beachcomber (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - twin, twin
- Room 2 - twin
- Room 3 - twin
- Special Categories
- Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation