|Address:||Marine Drive, Margate, South Coast, KwaZulu Natal|
|Contact :||Balooga 2|
As you enter this lovely, just listed ground floor apartment, you are welcomed with a beach feeling and amazing breaker sea views. Dolphins and whales frolicking in the sea right in front of you.
The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms (1 with a queen bed and 2 rooms with two single beds each), 2 full bathrooms (main en-suite), open plan kitchen with granite tops, breakfast counter top, beautiful spacious lounge with stack doors opening up to patio with tranquil views. On the patio there is a gas braai and a table and six chairs. The lounge has a flat screen tv and full DSTV.
The kitchen is equipped with microwave, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, bowls, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher and oven.
The apartment is situated on a small beach and 500m from the main Margate Blue Flag Beach. There is a safe swimming pool in the complex. JOJO tanks has been installed in this complex.
24 hour security, electric fencing, CCTV cameras and remote gate.
There are two parking bays allocated, one undercover and the other an open parking.
Please note: This is a non-smoking, low noise apartment.
The apartment is on the ground floor, opening the patio doors onto a beautiful well maintained garden, beautiful play area for kids.
There are a number of amenities to enjoy while enjoying your stay: Pubs, restaurants, nightclubs, cocktail bars and sports bars, within close vicinity there are tennis clubs, gym, golf courses, bowls, etc. For the avid gambler, the Wild Coast Casino is a mere 20 mins away.
There are also many antique shops, shopping malls, movies etc.
Take the Harding Road from Port Shepstone, turn right to the Oribi Gorge and prepare for some breathtaking scenery and high adventure. The Oribi Gorge was formed over millions of years as the Mzimbulwana River flowed over the flat land surface and picked out fractures in the rock, Gradually eroding them away and cutting deep into the Earth's Crust.
There are nine top class 18-hole golf courses on the South Coast, some of which have been rated some of the best in South Africa. Margate Country Club, Port Edward Country Club, Port Shepstone Country Club, San Lameer Country Club, Southbroom Golf Club, Wild Coast Sun Country Club, Umkomaas Golf Club, Scottburgh Golf Course, Umdoni Park Golf Club Lake.
Lake Eland Game Reserve
A scenic 35 minute drive from Port Shepstone the Lake Eland Game Reserve ranges from herds of Zebra and Wildebeest to the small shy Mountain Reedbuck and Bushbuck. There are also horse trails, hiking trails, mountain biking and fresh water fishing available to visitors.
Wild Coast Waterworld
Waterworld it all, speed boats rides, water skiing, qua scooters, motorboats, tube ride, k wake-snake, jet ski's and riverboat cruises, a perfect place for a sundowner.
Pure Venom SA
This reptile farm has one of the largest collections on display in the country. From many different exotic and indigenous snakes, to green iguanas, monitors and crocodiles.
- Microlight Flips : Margate Airport.
- 4x4 Trips : Glenmore Ecoventures Maroela Farm.
- Quad Bike Trails : Contact Grant Day, Lake Eland Game Reserve.
- Abseiling : Glenmore Ecoadventures Maroela Farm.
- Fishing : Salt water Adventure Bay awesome charters boss line - Lance Dunn.
- Horse Riding : Ramsgate Adventures, Amadiba Adventures Ocean Trails, Pengalyn Stables Silver Oaks, Lake Eland Horse Trails.
- Mountain Biking : Glenmore Ecoventures.
- Coffee Tours : Grown in this area so prepare your senses for a journey in the local flavours and aromas of freshly roasted arabica echo valley coffee. The tours are presented in English and French, and include an educational tour on the growing and roasting of arabica coffee, a visit to the coffee nursery, an informative tour of the roastery and concluded with a lightful finale of enjoying a cup of freshly roasted coffee and a teatime treat overlooking the Gorge Valley. Duration of tour 1 hour; times : daily tours start at 10h00 and 14h00 thornton coffee.
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - communal and onsite
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- dishwasher (some units)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV (premium)
- DSTV in unit
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fridge in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant (walking distance)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- stove in unit
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- 6 sleeper (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - single, single
- Room 3 - single, single