Amanzi 1105 - Self Catering Flat with amenities - feel at home away from home
Directly on the beach with a large range of amenities within walking distance.
All the windows are facing over the ocean.
Inside the Flat
- Listen to the sound of the ocean from the comfort of your flat.
- Bathroom x2 (Stand-shower and bath)
- Bedroom 1x Queen bed.
- Bedroom 2x 2 single beds plus a larger than normal bunker for 2.
- Linen is provided, but please bring own towels, toiletries, etc.
- Flat is situated on the 11th Floor with 3 lifts.
- This corner flat is 8 sq/m larger than the other flats located in the same building
- Lockable safe for valuables
- Secure under roof parking for 1 vehicle plus secure open parking (to be booked with front desk).
- Flat screen TV plus DSTV decoder with “Extra View” channels
- You may bring your own decoder and card (plug & play) to view your own favourite channels.
- This building is as close as you may build to the sea.
- Full unobstructed sea view from 7 windows as far north and south along the coast as you can see
- plus a view of the town and sub-tropical vegetation to the west.
On the Premises
- Laundry - self-help-on-site plus a few other facilities within walking distance
- A pool on the premises
- Braai (BBQ) facilities on-site
Within walking distance
- Main beach and tidal pool known as Nyoni Rocks with life guards
- Fisherman's beach and rocks
- Water-fun-land with slides, etc
- Ten-pin bowling.
- Children's fun-land
- Restaurants and take-away outlets within walking distance
- Live music (band) within walking distance
- Shoprite shopping mall within walking distance
- Medical facilities - doctors, dentists. pharmacies, etc within walking distance
Within 5km distance
- All above plus
- Bird sanctuary
- The largest shopping centre on the South-coast – Galleria & Arbour Town
- Sports fields – jogging/running, rugby, cricket, soccer, horse riding, bowling, etc
- The sports field restaurant also display several TV's where you may watch rugby or other sports.
- Many more restaurants and more live bands
- Hospital within 5 km
- Ice skating, Squash Court, Tennis Court
More than 20 Minutes Away
- King Shaka Airport
- Ushaka Marine World aquarium plus water world
- Many more beaches
- Scenic drives - eg. Oribi Gorge, Kranskloof and several parks
- Game park
- Botanic Gardens, Japanese Garden, etc
- One of the largest exotic/domestic bird sanctuaries
- Golf courses
55 Beach Road, Amanzimtoti
From the N3 (eg Pietermaritzburg or Gauteng) join with the N2 (red line) from the north, go past Umbogintwini, past the Amanzimtoti sign post number 141 unless you are fully familiar with Toti, past a shopping mall and 2 schools on your right, take the Adams Rd off-ramp left, Amanzimtoti sign post number 138, immediately turn left again at the T junction into Kingsway/Andrew Zondo Rd R102 which immediately crosses over a railway-bridge, immediately after this, turn right at the very first turn, continue +/-100 meters in the left lane until you reach the T junction at the Afsaal building, turn left into Beach Road. The Amanzi Flats (brown tower) will be on your right hand side +/-300 meters along Beach Road. Refer to the drawing and co-ordinates above.
From the South also take the Adams Rd off-ramp left (blue line), Amanzimtoti sign post number 138, keep turning left at each junction, cross over the N2 and follow the route as explained above from the R102 T junction.
Kindly note that there are three other Beach Roads located in the Amanzimtoti area namely Isipingo, Doonside and Winkelspruit. Amanzi is +/-300 meters from the Amanzimtoti Main Beach also known as Nyoni Rocks.