A Kings View Boutique Guesthouse
A Kings View Boutique Guesthouse stands majestically overlooking natural forest, ambling hills and the Indian Ocean in the distance. Stunning panoramic views fit for royalty.
First-of-its-kind in Eshowe, our Guesthouse is Boutique in every sense of the word. Intimate in size with 4 luxurious suites to choose from, A Kings View meets the individual needs of every visitor. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, a family group or solo, wedding party or honeymoon couple, each room is superbly designed to provide the utmost comfort, style and luxury of modernism normally only found in large cities. Different themes in each guest suite, makes every single stay unique, even for our repeat guests.
A Kings View Boutique Guesthouse offers a discreet address for people who prefer understated elegance, attention to detail and ultra-personal service.
In House Services
- Spacious private dining room
- Sun deck with views overlooking the manicured garden and beautiful flat crown tree
- Cozy reading corner
- Free and secure parking
- Free wireless internet access
- Fax and photocopy services
- Laundry services
- Packed breakfast & lunch available on request
- Dinner available on request
- Private patio or veranda in most rooms
- Flatscreen TV with DSTV commercial premium package
- Desk with lighting and charging bank of plugs for easy connectivity
- Complimentary Wifi
- Bar fridge
- Snacks & beverages available to purchase in room.
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate making facilities
- Plunger filter coffee & fresh milk
- Complimentary mineral water
- Fresh fruit and flowers
- A selection of current magazines and books
- Fans & heaters
- Luxurious white linen in 100% Cotton Percale – 200 thread count
- Fluffy Glodina Black Label bath sheets in white
- Premium range of bathroom amenities filled with luxurious, biodegradable & enviro-friendly ingredients.
- Shower cap, sani bag, shoe sponge, matches, vanity kit and sewing kit
- Housekeeping service daily
- Dental kit & shaving kit (Available at reception)
- Iron & ironing board available
Eshowe is situated around the lush Dlinza Forest in the rolling hills of Zululand, and is close to the Capitals of the old Zulu Kingdoms.The town boasts a wealth of fauna, flora and bird life unequalled in Southern Africa. The 250 hectare indigenous coastal scarp forest (Dlinza Forest) is home to more than 90 species of birds, 85 species of butterflies, and 130 different tree species. This is surrounded by endless views of natural landscape, sugar plantations and orchards.Eshowe is the ideal base to discover the Zululand Birding Route, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park at Saint Lucia, the game reserves of Northern Zululand and the Battlefields of the Anglo-Zulu war.
- Dlinza Forest Aerial Boardwalk – 5 minutes
- Fort Nongqayi Museum Village – 5 minutes
- N2 motorway – 30 minutes
- Shakaland - Zulu Culture Village Experience - 20 Minutes
- Amatikulu Beach - 40 minutes
- King Shaka International airport – 1 1/4 hours
- HluhluweUmfolozi Game Reserve – 1 1/2 hours
- Rorke’s Drift – 1 3/4 hours
- Greater St Lucia Wetlands Park - 2 hours
- golf (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- linen & towels provided
- packed lunches
- parking all onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot