84 Anchors Aweigh
Relax and unwind in this traditional styled bungalow, situated in a tranquil resort overlooking the picturesque town of Hibberdene, on the Kwa Zulu Natal South Coast, approximately 90 km from Durban.
While you relax and enjoy the natural surroundings and the sea view, your children can enjoy riding their bicycles and exploring the spacious resort situated amongst trees with plenty of bird life, peace and tranquility.
This accommodation has the basics necessary for holiday living. It has one bedroom and a sleeper couch in the lounge, a kitchen with microwave and fridge, a bathroom and a patio.
The swimming beach is approximately 2km by road and can be reached by a short walk through natural surroundings, crossing under the road and railway line on to the sands of a magnificent beach that boasts international blue flag status, protected by shark nets and life guards on duty.
The South Coast has fine golf courses, crocodile parks, great scuba diving spots, the scenic Oribi Gorge with a high SWING for the brave at heart and the Banana Express steam train.
The accommodation sleeps max 4 people and is available from 14:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the morning of departure. These times are negotiable, depending on bookings received. Out of season times by arrangement. A perfect hideout or get away destination!
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- radio in room
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching (less than 10km)