Are you looking for holiday accommodation right on the beach? Ocean Breeze is definitely it. It is one of the very few sea front complexes in Winkelspruit, with direct access to the sea and a few meters from the main swimming beach. You will never have to get into a car and drive to the beach, its right on your doorstep. No worrying about car parks and security. There is a protected beach, with shark nets and lifeguards (during week-ends and holidays), as well as a large salt water swimming pool. The beach is also perfect for fisherman, as you can fish from the rocks or the beach.
This upstairs, open plan studio apartment has a stunning sea view, with a private and secluded patio. The patio consists of a granite bar counter and a comfy outdoor lounge set, allowing one to enjoy the beautiful sea view, day and night.
The apartment is tastefully decorated and fully equipped, with a flat screen LCD TV and connection to DSTV Accsys channels. Unfortunately there is no wi-fi in the unit. The unit sleeps 4 (2 adults and 2 children maximum), unit is too small to accommodate 4 adults. There is a queen size bed and bunk beds, with a room divider and a double sleeper couch in the lounge. All bed linen is provided but please bring your own bath and beach towels. There is also a granite counter inside the apartment, with 4 bar stools for meals.
The renovated, fully equipped kitchen, consists of granite tops, an under counter stainless steel oven, glass hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, small electrical appliances and all essential crockery and cutlery. In the renovated, modernized bathroom, there is a separate bath and shower, catering for everyone's needs.
Ocean Breeze is a well maintained complex, with tropical gardens, numerous braai areas with tables and chairs. Sit and relax on the garden benches and enjoy the stunning sea view. There is a beautiful sparkling pool and kiddie's pool that is protected and sheltered from the wind, especially for those extremely windy days.
The whole complex is fully walled, with 24hr security guards on patrol and an access controlled gate. There is a locked gate that leads directly onto the beach and each unit has its own key. There is one allocated covered parking space for each unit and parking for trailers.
All your shopping needs and requirements are met, with various shopping centres (some within walking distance), consisting of grocery retailers (Woolworth's Food Emporium, Pick 'n Pay, Spar, Checkers), butcheries, fast food outlets, restaurants, pubs and all other essentials. There are 2 Amanzimtoti shopping malls, the Galleria and Arbour Crossing, which are about a 10 minute drive from the complex. There is plenty of entertainment for the whole family with cinemas, ice-rink and games arcade.
There is a basic cleaning service 6 days a week (excluding Sundays and public holidays). There is an On-Site Manager, who will assist with any issues. Items not provided: towels, toiletries, dishwashing liquid and toilet rolls.
- Direct access to the beach – locked gate
- Fully equipped unit with a sea view
- Numerous braai/barbeque areas on the premises
- Outdoor pool
- Fishing from the beach and the rocks
- Secure onsite parking, with trailer parking available
- Shops and malls within walking distance
- Medical facilities (less than 5km away)
- Laundry facilities (less than 2km away)
- Restaurants close by
- Car hire (5km away)
- 50 minute drive from King Shaka International airport
- 20 minute drive to Durban- waterfront, Suncoast Casino, Ushaka World.
- 15 minute drive to sharks board
- 20 minute drive to Aliwal Shoal (popular dive destination, shoal comprises of a variety of sponges, corals and warm and cold water reef fish)
- Tala Nature Reserve (less than 1hr away)
- Ilanda Wilds Nature Reserve (10 minutes away)
- Wild Coast Casino ( 1hr 15 minutes away)
- Crocworld (10km)
- Reptile parks ( 20km away)