This upmarket three-bedroom, 3rd floor apartment is situated in a complex that is on the edge of the beach and sea with panoramic, uninterrupted breaker sea views from the large balcony with direct access from the unit to the beach.
For self - catering holiday makers Skiathos is the ideal apartment to book.
No 13 offers the following:
- Accommodation for 6 people
- 3 bedrooms
- 1st bedroom: twin beds
- 2nd bedroom : double bed
- Main en-suite : double bed
- 2 full bathrooms ( one en-suite)
- Combined, modern open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room area opening onto a large patio overlooking the sea and the Indian Ocean.
- Fully equipped kitchen with a stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, fridge, washing machine, tumble drier and crockery to serve 12 people.
- 6-seater dining room table
- 6-seater breakfast nook
- TV with DSTV
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans
- Extra lounge with TV
- Large balcony with a 6-seater and a 4-seater dining table
- 2 Sun-Loungers
- Barbeque - Weber gas braai
- Undercover parking for one vehicle
- Extra open parking for guests
- Communal and fenced swimming pool
- Security gates
- Private and secure
Linen, duvets and cushions are provided.
Tenants must supply their own bath, beach and kitchen towels and toilet requirements.
This flat will be serviced daily except on Sundays and public holidays.
Shaka's Rock is well situated in the heart of the Dolphin Coast next to Ballito and offers the holiday makers a great variety of diving sports and spear fishing. .
Thompson's Bay beach close by is known for safe swimming with lifequards on duty, shark nets in place and "Charlies Pool" - (big tidal pool) which provides a bit more security for young swimmers and the eldery.
From Willard Beach (main beach at Ballito), one can follow a rugged walking trail to Shaka's Rock (Thompson's Bay) itself through a hole in the cliff.
Ballito is a friendly, bustling town with modern shopping centres , cinemas, sport facilities, restaurants and golden beaches. The micro light - airfield close by offering exciting flips over Ballito/ Shaka’s Rock area.
We invite you to experience this "Peace of Paradise".