Facilities & Information
Whydah Way Haven is a self-catering home in the Central Drakensberg, Champagne Valley.
Bedrooms in Main House
Main House - 3 Bedrooms - 6 Sleeper.
- Main Bedroom - Queen bed & en-suite bathroom with bath & shower & a sliding door leading onto the patio.
- Guest Bedroom 1 - King size bed extra length or converted to two single beds.
- Guest Bedroom 2 - King size bed extra length or convert to two single beds & a sliding door leading onto the patio.
Open Plan Cottage - 2 Sleeper.
- Open plan cottage - Double standard bed with en suit bathroom, small kitchen net & sitting area & open double doors to go outside with small sitting area. The kitchen net is equipped with essentials for 2 people.
- Main Bedroom Bathroom - Bath & shower & toilet.
- Guest Bathroom 1 - Bath & toilet.
- Guest Bathroom 2 - Shower & toilet.
- Cottage Bathroom - Shower & toilet.
TV/Internet & Games
- 1 Flat screen TV in the main house lounge with DSTV.
- Wi-Fi available - password only provided on arrival.
- Games box & books for guest use.
- Linen & towels are provided.
- 24 hour security on Estate.
- Extra cleaning services - to be booked & paid prior to arrival.
- Gas & candles available if there should be power outages.
- Wood fire place in lounge.
- Built in braai on patio.
- On booking all rules & conduct must be adhered to.
- Enjoy walks and hikes on the Estate.
Some Attractions & Activities
- Hiking at Monks Cowl.
- Adventure sports at Four Rivers Adventure.
- Canopy tours & horse riding at Drakensberg Sun.
- Bird shows at Falcon Ridge.
- Boys Choir at Dragon Peaks.
- Ardmore Ceramics.
- Cathedral Peak Wine Estate & tasting.
- Drakbrew Brewery.
- Valley Bakery.
- Golf at Champagne Sports.
And many more…