Walking On Water Guest House
Step into tranquility, adjacent to a green area, with luxury accommodation:
- 3 fully equipped luxurious double rooms.
- Satellite TV in all the rooms
- Free wireless internet
- Internet and fax facilities are available at standard tariffs.
- Gourmet South African Breakfasts are served.
- Smoking allowed on verandas and patio.
- Garage facility for two vehicles. Enough additional parking in front of the house.
- Communal lounge with TV, fire place and panoramic views.
- Laundry can be arranged on request.
- Credit card facilities
Experience an atmosphere of love and tranquility in this lovely blue room with its amazing panoramic view of a natural fynbos garden, the open countryside and the Langebaan lagoon. Sit on a private protected patio, enjoy and drink in the beauty of the picturesque town of Langebaan and the country estate golf course.
The Green Room (Faith)
Experience the natural touch of this exquisite green room, inspiring your faith in creation. Enjoy the panoramic view of Schaapen Island on the Langebaan lagoon as well as the many activities in the Main Street and along the beach of the picturesque town of Langebaan. Step out on the balcony and enjoy the West Coast's fresh air and a breathtaking sunset!
The Brown Room (Hope)
Be inspired by the ambience of hope created by this unique brown room. The sun setting over the lagoon and Schaapen Island is absolutely awesome! Step out on the verandah and experience why Langebaan is called "a little piece of paradise".
Rooms Offer: A Queen sized bed in the Blue and Green Rooms, 2x twin beds in the Brown Room.
Facilities Per Room:
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Satellite TV
- Bar fridge
- 2x easy chairs
- Clock radio
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Work / study space with desk lamp
- Under floor heating in bathroom
- Heaters and fans
- Extra Blanket
- Percale linen and towels - please bring own beach towels
The West Coast is a beautiful and unique region with a variety of activities that can satisfy every taste. The region is famous for its eco tourism, hiking routes, birding, excellent cuisine and salt of the earth local population. The Langebaan Lagoon offers a variety of water sports activities for the adventurous and provides the visitor with magnificent unsurpassed sunsets. Walking on Water is only 5 minutes drive from the beachfront as well as from the West Coast National Park.
- West Coast National Park: Game, birding and flower trails
- Widespread open beaches
- Hiking and mountain biking
- Quad Bikes
- Horse Riding
- Lagoon cruises (boat and yacht cruises)
- Whale watching
- Wind Surfing
- Kite Surfing
- 4x4 Routes
- Casino at Mykonos
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Member of Cape Town Tourism
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport transfers
- bar fridge
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sailing rentals (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- washing machine onsite
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot