4 en-suite bedrooms:
- 1. Main bedroom 180 degree sea view from floor to ceiling, twin bed, access to 40sqm roof terrace, open plan bath with sea view, shower opening to second small roof terrace, WC separate.
- 2. Bedroom with wooden deck and wide sea view, twin bed.
- 3. Bedroom opening towards courtyard, twin bed.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are connected by a bathroom which makes them ideal for families.
- 4. En-suite bedroom, 2 single beds, small terrace, facing bush.
All beds are equipped with hospitality quality single mattresses; doubles can be converted into singles and vice versa.
- Double story open plan kitchen, dining, lounge
- Ceran hob with touch control, eye level oven, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Scullery, dishwasher
- 55 inch smart TV, Open View HD Decoder
- Braai in courtyard
- Laundry, washing machine, ironing equipment
- Private 12m pool in courtyard
- Gym - can be used on request
- Parking on premises
Maximum of 8 people allowed.
- airport (less than 10km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- dishwasher (some units)
- fridge in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- linen & towels provided
- microwave in unit
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- private pool (some units)
- stove in unit
- sun deck
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
From East London directions are as follows:
Take the Sunshine Coast road, the R72, toward Port Alfred / PE.
2.5 km past the E.L. Airport turn left at the "Cove Rock" sign.
The road bends left & then Cove Rock Country Estate thatch gate house is on the
Go through the gate down the road to the 2nd right into Beachcomber Drive.
Beachcomber bends left then turn right at T-junction into Cockle Crescent.
No 67 is on the left hand side.