|Address:||67 Cockle Crescent, Cove Rock Estate, Cove Rock, East London, Eastern Cape|
|Cell :||+491 575 854 8071|
The Main House:
4 en-suite bedrooms:
- 1. Main bedroom 180 degree sea view from floor to ceiling, twin bed, access to 40sqm roof terrace, open plan bath with sea view, shower opening to second small roof terrace, WC separate.
- 2. Bedroom with wooden deck and wide sea view, twin bed.
- 3. Bedroom opening towards courtyard, twin bed.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are connected by a bathroom which makes them ideal for families.
- 4. En-suite bedroom, 2 single beds, small terrace, facing bush.
- Double story open plan kitchen, dining, lounge
- Ceran hob with touch control, eye level oven, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Scullery, dishwasher
- 55 inch smart TV, Open View HD Decoder
- Braai in courtyard
- Laundry, washing machine, ironing equipment
- Private 12m pool in courtyard
- Gym - can be used on request
- Parking on premises
“Bush View 2 bedroom unit”:
Open plan kitchen, lounge, dining
Fully equipped kitchen: 3 plate stove, oven, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, microwave
1 en-suite bedroom, queen bed, bathroom with shower and bath
1 bedroom in extension of open plan, queen bed
Smart TV, Open View HD Decoder
Laundry with washing machine, ironing board, drying rack
Size is about 80 sqm total, tiled throughout
Please note: the “Bush View 2 bedroom unit” has got a separate entrance and NO access to the pool and gym of the main house!
Maximum of 2 people allowed.
- airport (less than 10km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- dishwasher (some units)
- fridge in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- linen & towels provided
- microwave in unit
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- private pool (some units)
- stove in unit
- sun deck
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
From East London directions are as follows:
Take the Sunshine Coast road, the R72, toward Port Alfred / PE.
2.5 km past the E.L. Airport turn left at the "Cove Rock" sign.
The road bends left & then Cove Rock Country Estate thatch gate house is on the
Go through the gate down the road to the 2nd right into Beachcomber Drive.
Beachcomber bends left then turn right at T-junction into Cockle Crescent.
No 67 is on the left hand side.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Bed Configuration
- bush view 2 bedroom unit (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - three quarter
- Room 2 - three quarter
- Ungabona main house (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - twin
- Room 2 - twin
- Room 3 - twin
- Room 4 - single, single
Ungabona appears in the following sections:
East London Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • East London Self Catering Accommodation • Cove Rock Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Cove Rock Self Catering Accommodation • Cove Rock Country Estate Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Cove Rock Country Estate Self Catering Accommodation