Beach house with excellent river and sea views.
Morgan Bay is ideally situated for exploring the wild coast whilst enjoying home
comforts as the Kei River is only 4km from Morgan Bay. There is a pont (ferry)
at the river which makes for easy crossings to the wild coast where you can
enjoy lunch at one of the quaint wild coast hotels.
The house is on a double plot in a complex of 9 timber beach houses with an open
space on the one side which adds to the privacy of the house.
Bathrooms - 2 shared bathrooms
Ground floor - Shower, basin and toilet
Upstairs - Bath, Shower, basin and toilet
Sorry, credit cards not accepted.
- Splash/plunge pool (3m x 2m x1m deep)
- Lagoon - right in front of the house
- Beach - 200m
- Bowls - 100m
- Canoeing - 100m
- Fishing - 500m
- Golf - 4kms
- Private Airfield (1km)
- Pub at local Hotel
- Convenience store
Sandy's Beach House
- 2 large covered decks with outdoor furniture
- 2 lounges
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 shared bathrooms
- Open-plan kitchen (fully equipped) including microwave and dishwasher.
- DStv and DVD player (bring own card & decoder)
- CD player
- Outside Braai/Barbeque area in level, shady, sheltered garden
- Off street parking
- All linen provided with the exception of beach towels
- Maid available
- No smoking in house - smoking on decks.
- No Pets
Arrival & Departure Times
Check-in 2pm flexible by arrangement
Terms Of Payment
All rates include a daily maid service.
50% deposit. Balance to be paid 7 days before arrival. High Season balance of payment to be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
The house is for the use of the people renting it - not to be used as the party venue for group bookings.