Ocean View is an exquisite double storey self-catering holiday home close to Glentana, which is situated on the Garden Route along the southern coast of South Africa.
Escape to this pristine picturesque hamlet where the only sounds you will hear are the call of the seagulls and the roar of the ocean. Situated in an access controlled nature reserve between Mosselbay and George, Ocean View has breathtaking views encompassing the ocean and the stunning vegetation of the Garden Route. Even in high season you are far from the madding crowds yet 10 minutes from George airport and 20 minutes from all the best restaurants, malls and shops of George and Mosselbay. You are also within easy range of all the attractions which the Garden Route has to offer. It is the best kept secret on the Garden Route.
Ocean View is a brand new establishment furnished to the highest standards with attention to detail and a strong 'European Chic' influence. It is in a private cul-de sac and less than 50m to the unspoilt beach which stretches for many kilometres from Glentana to Mosselbay. Both the ground and the top floor units open out onto their own wooden decks via glass doors. It is light, bright and airy with every comfort catered for. Contemporary in design yet relaxed and welcoming, this is a home that embraces its surroundings - perfect for spending lazy sun drenched summer days on the deck soaking up the view. It is luxury indeed.
Ocean View consists of two units, C-Breeze and Driftwood, which can be rented individually or together as a whole house, depending on the size of your group and particular needs.
Each unit is equipped to accommodate 4 people and offers the following:
- Two bedrooms (main bedroom with queen bed and second bedroom with two single beds which can be converted into a king bed)
- Two full bathrooms (main en suite with bath and shower, 2nd bathroom shower only)
- Open-plan living/dining area and fully equipped modern kitchen. All with sea view.
- HD DSTV, full HD 42" LED TV and HD DVD player.
- Indoor barbecue/braai.
- Undercover parking.
- Linen & towels are provided.
- Laundry service can be arranged on request as an extra.
Activities in the area
- Game Park (with elephant back ride)
- Fishing & water sports
- 4x4 routes
- Horse-back riding & hiking
- Whale-watching Places
- Mossel Bay (Whale-Watching Cruise)
- Knysna (Knysna Lake District)
- Oudtshoorn (Ostrich Farms, Cango Caves)
- Plettenberg Bay (Monkeyland, Elephant Sanctury
- George airport (less than 15km)
- Big game (less than 30km)
- Car hire (less than 20km)
- Game drives (less than 30km)
Golf Courses nearby
- Fancourt Club Estate
- George Golf Club
- The Pinnacle Point Golf Course
- Mossel Bay Golf Club
- Oudtshoorn Golf Club
- Oubaai Golf Club
- Pezula Championship Course
- Knysna Golf Club
- Simola Golf and Country Estate
- Goose Valley Golf Club
- Plettenberg Bay Country Club
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport (less than 15km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing onsite
- parking all onsite
- washing machine onsite
Turn right at the airport exit. Follow the bend in the road until you pass underneath a bridge. Turn right at the Mossel Bay N2 turnoff. Follow the N2 to Mossel Bay pass two low bridges. Glentana offramp is situated at the following high bridge. Turn left at the stop sign. Follow the road until you see the ocean. Pass Glentana. Turn left into Dwarswegstrand till you reach the gate.
Directions from Mossel Bay
Follow the N2 highway to George. Pass the Klein Brak River and Hartenbos off ramps. Take the next offramp on your left i.e. Groot Brak River. Turn right at the stop sign. Turn left at the next stop sign. The Total Garage and De Dekke is situated at the left side of the road. Pass the low bridge and turn immediately right over the railway tracks. Follow the road until you see the sign for Dwarsberg Strand, turn left into Dwarswegstrand till you reach the gate.