Karrad Guest Lodge
The accommodation comprises the following:
- All cottages have magnificent views.
- All cottages flow out onto private patios.
- All cottages are north-facing. (Cool in summer and sunny in winter.)
- For the colder winter months, most rooms are equipped with under-floor heating.
- Each cottage is equipped with its own kitchenette.
- Each cottage has its own private lounge.
- Several BBQ areas are available.
- TV and CD player in each cottage, with an extensive collection of CD's available on loan for guests.
- DSTV in the one bedroom and two bedroom cottage.
- Undercover and safe, off-street parking.
- Ample play areas for children, safely enclosed
The guest house, only recently built, is personally managed by its co-owner. Holidaying in the area is an exhilarating experience for those seeking peace and quiet; alternatively, pursuing back-to-nature activities.
At Karrad you will find...
- comfortable accommodation of a highly acceptable standard.
- enchanting views of nature.
- peaceful and quiet surroundings, in sharp contrast to normal city life.
- efficient service (rooms serviced 4 times per week; linen, towels, toilet paper and soap supplied.)
- reasonable rates.
- babysitting service
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- communal TV lounge
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchenette only
- lock-up safe
- parking all onsite
- parking off-site
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washing machine in unit