Cottage 6 (inside Cintsa Chalets)
- Minimum stay of 5 nights
- We are already fully booked from 15 December 2019 to 15 January 2020.
This Fully equipped charming double storey house/cottage/chalet is situated inside Cintsa Chalets in the peaceful Chintsa village on the unspoiled Wild Coast. Stroll down to the beach in less than 2 minutes.
Double storey house/cottage chalet with 4 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of six people.
Starting with the two main bedrooms upstairs both of which are on suite with bath and shower/ hand shower facilities.
Each has views of the sea, flat screen TV, access to the large covered balcony with lovely sea view and seating, queen size beds and air conditioning.
A third bedroom with a single bed and sea view, flat screen TV. There is a small kitchenette facility upstairs with a (fridge& freezer) in a seating area leading to the three rooms.
Downstairs is the open plan kitchen and comfortable lounge with flat screen TV and aircon with the entrance area leading onto the covered patio with seating.
One bedroom downstairs leading from the open plan area has two single beds (that may be moved together as needed) with flat screen TV, bathroom with a shower and toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped with counter seating, all necessary appliances, utensils, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and two fridges & freezers.
Outside is a braai area with small garden and lawn as well as seating on the patio.
- Satellite TV full bouquet - on extra view
- Linen provided
- Hair dryer
- Bath towels provided
- 2 x beach umbrellas and gazebo
- Beach chairs
- 2 sand boards
- Beach games
- Serviced daily
- Onsite parking
- 24 hour security
- Fishermen will enjoy the outside basin next to the house for cleaning the catch.
- Tennis court on premises.
- Swimming and tanning at the communal pool, which is next to Cottage 6.
- Enjoy the well equipped children’s play area.
- Going down to the beach (2 minute walk) for either a 6km walk up to Cefane River mouth and back, or a few hundred meters walk to the Chintsa river lagoon.
Pay as you go wi-fi available in the Cottage (inform owners if you would like to make use of this)
You’ve never seen so much never ending beach sand at low tide. The evening strolls are quite something.
Things to do/entertainment/nearby attractions:
- 3 village restaurants (within walking distance)
- Adventure village (Areena Riverside Resort) approximately 15km –zip lines, game reserve, paintball
- Target shooting, quad rides, pellet gun, spa, restaurant
- Horse riding (Chintsa Horses)
- 10 min drive from Inkwenkwezi Private Game reserve (zebra, rhino, giraffe, variety of buck).