Aloha & welcome to our tropical paradise... Good times & tan lines, so get here fast then take it slow at Cocomo.
Come experience this exotic tropical island in the heart of Hartbeespoort.
Cocomo has a contemporary styled beach theme with a tropical island vibe. In operation since 2005. 4 Star graded & a Tripadvisor establishment winner of excellence. Cocomo guesthouse, spa and conference centre is one of the most popular in Hartbeespoort and known for hosting many celebrities and returning guests.
Best in town for personalising your stay. Come revive and charge batteries at this little hidden paradise. Although far from the coast, you will feel right at it.
Romantic room set-up and night spa available for couples to make that special occasion one your partner will always remember.
Services, facilities and unique characteristics:
- Nine luxury air-conditioned en-suite rooms with jacuzzi spa-baths
- Specializing in romantic & corporate accommodation
- Luxury liquid lounge pontoon boat rides on the dam
- Relaxation feel good spa onsite to indulge yourself and/or a loved one.
- Relaxation feel good night spa onsite with romantic room set-up packages
- Tiki beach bar & cocktail café offering exotic drinks, light meals & delights
- Plenty of attention to detail - we are unique with a stunning tropical vibe
- Elite conference facilities for corporates to get down to business in an 'un-commercialised' friendly setting with additional team-building boat cruise or spa packages
- Caribbean shaped heated swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi & safe parking
- Business incorporated facilities for the corporate guests.
- Air-conditioned, fully equipped conference room available onsite
- We make use of a bore-hole, so our water is safe and clean.
- Romantic set-up packages available perfect for celebrating that special occasion
- Ideally situated on the eastern side of Harties, close to main shopping centres, restaurants and attractions.
Come experience the tropical high if you want to get away from it all.
We respectfully request guests not to put us in this position. We HATE to be unkind, but unfortunately have to be strict as per the standard SA accommodation cancellation policy. As we are a small but popular company high in demand, we constantly show potential guests away, thus losing income when bookings should be cancelled, postponed or amended less than 1 month in advance. Should you be unable to fulfill your booking, you are welcome to inform us that you will be sending someone in our place.
Less than 30 days (1 month) prior to arrival: 100% charged for total reserved period, (even if booking were made in less than 30 days (1 month) prior to arrival) - no refund.
More than 30 days (1 month) prior to arrival: 50% charged for total reserved period, refund 50%
(This policy will apply even if the booking date is less than 30days prior to arrival – booking made in less than a month’s time before arrival)
In case of any refunds R350 admin handling fee will be charged.
Booking changes & date amendments will be dealt equivalent to cancellations.
No Booking postponements will be accepted regrettably.
No Refunds after arrival will be considered whatsoever for whatever unforeseen circumstance or disgruntle or dissatisfied issue and guests will be responsible for the total booking amount as well as all extra’s of the entire booked period.
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival Time: 2PM
Departure Time: 10am
Terms Of Payment
This booking will be confirmed with proof of payment of 100% deposit. If we have not received your proof of payment within 24 hours or alternative arrangement made, we reserve the right to cancel the booking. PLEASE ENSURE TO USE YOUR NAME AND ARRIVAL DATE AS PAYMENT REFERENCE to ensure correct allocation of your payment & e-mail or fax proof of payment.
We accept EFT (electronic transfers)/telephone banking, Credit/Debit Card payments and/or direct bank transfers. ? ADMIN FEE OF 1% WILL BE CHARGED FOR cheque/cash deposits.
The guesthouse is about 200m away from the dam (and not on the water) with a street and field in between. No self-catering and food preparation facilities are available. Please note that breakfast and/or other meals are not included in the rate. There are many restaurants and take-away’s in the area and we will provide you of a list with the contact details for them upon booking. Please note that this is not a booking and you have to contact us again to make a reservation. We make use of a bore-hole so our water is safe and clean. All rooms are upstairs & can accommodate 2 people only. Please note prices are subject to change without prior notice and peak rate will be charged accordingly. Bookings only confirmed with 100% deposit. Unfortunately we do not accept single night bookings over weekends, minimum stay of 2 nights. Should you book Saturday & Sunday the weekend rate will apply for Sunday and not the discounted weeknight rate. Since we are in a residential area we are obligated to consider the other guests and neighbours. Therefore we can’t allow any noise, music, parties or group socials and braais. For Functions you are welcome to request more information on our venue hire. No liquor to be brought onto the premise – Licensed cash bar available. Cancellation policy applies.