This self catering apartment is ideally located and within walking distance of the Point, the harbour, tidal pool, several restaurants, coffee shops and flea markets.
- Master bedroom: Double bed, en suite with bath, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom: Two single beds, share a bathroom with third bedroom. (Bathroom has shower, toilet and basin).
- Third bedroom: 2 single beds.
- Main en suite, bath, toilet, basin.
- Second with shower, toilet, basin.
- Fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils
- Microwave, stove with oven, toaster
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Open plan
- Neatly furnished and comfortable
- Television monitor.
- Roofed over
- Built-in braai area under roof
- Outside furniture
Parking: (Both right at apartment)
- Lockup garage (one off)
- Under roof parking
Close by: (Walking distance)
- Tidal pool
- Small beach where you can snorkel, pick up shells and sunbathe
- Flea markets
- Cafes, shops etc.
- Lighthouse on Cape St Blaize
- Small Aquarium
- PuttPutt etc
Mossel Bay offers a treasure trove of activities. Various outdoor activities as well as attractions that include the following:
- Lighthouse at Cape St Blaize
- Restaurants and coffee shops
- Daiz and Santos beaches
- Diaz museum complex
- Robe Island
- Shark mini aquarium at the Point
- Helicopter rides
- Remains of former residents of Mossel Bay at the Point
- Sunset boat rides
- Shark cage diving
- Hiking trails
- Good golf course
- Own bath and swimming towels.
- No Pets are allowed in the complex.
- Guests may only park on the parking areas allocated to Argyle B1, only two vehicles are allowed in the complex, this arrangement is strictly enforced by the governing body.
- Guests pay for their own power consumption using a prepaid meter
- Smoking is prohibited in the apartment.
- Minimum stay of three nights