|Address:||Beacon Wharf, Beach Street, Mossel Bay, Western Cape, South Africa|
|Contact :||Hanlie van Staden|
Mossel Bay, halfway between the historic Point Village and the eastern end of the harbour, North facing.
- Main: Double bed, en suite with bath and toilet.
- Second: Two single beds, shares bathroom with third bedroom. (Bathroom has shower and toilet.)
- Third: 2 bunk beds, ie accommodates 4, shares bathroom as above.
- Pull out couch in lounge will accommodate two more people.
- Main en suite, bath, toilet, basin.
- Second with shower, toilet, basin.
- Fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and utensils
- Microwave oven, toaster
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Open plan
- Neatly furnished and comfortable
- TV. (Note: No MNET, DSTV, VCR or DVD). Guests are however welcome to bring their own.
- Roofed over
- Built-in braai area under roof
- Outside furniture
- Lockup garage (one off)
- Under roof parking
Close by: (Walking distance)
- Tidal pool
- Small beach
- Flea market
- Cafes, shops etc.
- Lighthouse on Cape St Blaize.
- Small Aquarium
- PuttPutt etc
- Duvets and pillows available.
- Own towels and beach towels.
- No Pets are allowed in the complex.
- Parking during peak seasons is at a premium and the management of the complex will take strict steps against people using parking not allocated to them.
- Electricity consumption will be for own account via pre-paid meter. Pre paid cards available at SevenEleven.
- No Smoking inside flat.
- Bed Configuration
- Argyle B1 (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - single, single
- Room 3 - bunk, bunk
Argyle B1 appears in the following sections:
Mossel Bay Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Mossel Bay Self Catering Accommodation • Mossel Bay Area Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Mossel Bay Area Self Catering Accommodation