Tenbury is a very upmarket apartment situated on the frontline of Durban's Golden promenade. It has stunning views of the ocean and facilities located on the beachfront. The apartment is on the doorstep of Ushaka Marine World. 207 is your home away from home.
- Ushaka Marine World is a 2 minute walk from the apartment. It has a variety of restaurants, pubs, takeaway, retail outlets, curio shops, famous aquarium, dolphin and seal shows and the water park.
- Suncoast Casino for those who love gambling, live entertainment, movies and eating out.
- Moses Mabhida Stadium for a stadium tour, sky car, virgin active gym, Cuba lounge and restaurants.
- Addington and Ushaka beach offers swimming, surfing, diving, snorkeling, fishing and paddle skiing.
Composition of the unit and finishes:
- Two bedrooms and two en-suites. Main bedroom queen size bed, air conditioning and ceiling fan. Second bedroom, two single beds and ceiling fan.
- Lounge has a sleeper couch, 40 inch Smart TV, DSTV compact package.
- Oregon and porcelain flooring.
- Modern designer furniture.
- Modern kitchen with granite tops, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, hotel range crockery and cook wear and mood lighting
- A large balcony overlooks the beautiful beachfront.
In the building:
A laundromat and a reception area where you can leave and fetch keys. 24 hour security with access control.