|Address:||134 MacGillivray rd, Glenferness, Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Contact :||Peter de Kock|
The Roosters Nest BnB
Welcome to The Roosters Nest BnB, a family owned and -run guesthouse which is set in beautiful tranquil country surroundings, and boasts a beautiful lush garden with lots of old, big trees which offer a restful country feel.
We are within easy access to Kyalami, Riversands, Midrand, Fourways, Lonehill, Sunninghill, Waterfall Estate, and Bryanston. Many tourist attractions, like The Mall of Africa, Monte Casino, Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit and other shopping centres around.
This homely BnB also has a pool and trampoline, as well as separate rooms in a secure courtyard, which are pet friendly. We offer to our guests traditional South African meals and hospitality.
Accommodation comprises 8 tastefully decorated en-suite rooms with separate entrances.
In our rooms: TV, coffee and tea facilities and ceiling fans.
Rooms are serviced daily.
Smoking is not permitted in our rooms.
Breakfast / Dining Room
Guest Airport and other Transfers available
Pool and Table Tennis Table
All meals are available and prepared to guests' requirements.
School groups can be accommodated, up to 30 guests, some in dormitory style accommodation.
Our BnB is ideal for corporate guests, families, equestrian events and tournaments, school groups, vacationers and student pilots writing exams at the CAA or doing ratings at Grand Central Airport.
The Roosters Nest family look forward to the opportunity of making your stay with us a comfortable and memorable one, with friendly, helpful service.
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Payment Methods
- Cash on arrival
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Double Room (Sleeps 2) x 4
- Room 1 - double
- Sharing Room (Sleeps 2) x 2
- Room 1 - twin
- Single Room (Sleeps 1) x 2
- Room 1 - single
- Special Categories
Pet Friendly Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Small dogs Big dogs Dogs have to be on lead whilst outside Kennels provided Kennels must be used Other animals on the property Horse stables – bedding provided Horse stables – bedding not provided Horse paddocks Grooms available Arena Parking area for horse box / float
Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation
detailsYour establishment has capacity to cater for groups of 10 or more.