Rivendell Bed & Breakfast
So as to ensure that your stay with us is as safe as possible and to give you the assurance that we have your best interests at heart, please note:
. All meals will be served in the Dining Room, the Board Room and on the Covered Patio so as to ensure social distancing is observed at all times. We have microwaves available, as well as all rooms being equipped with Bar Fridges should you wish to avail yourself of the numerous ‘take out’ facilities in Hillcrest.
· The Communal Patio is spacious and will allow for social distancing. Some rooms open directly onto the swimmimng pool patio area.
. Patios and all entrances as well as Reception are equiped with Sanitisers and strict sanitisation of all areas is undertaken on a constant basis. Rooms will be sanitised thoroughly.
· Our staff are all equipped with masks for both your and their protection and have been trained to adhere to their own personal cleanliness and sanitising routines.
What is needed to make a booking?
- The name of the company to be hosted /accommodated (employer of essential services workers) with contact details.
- Number of essential services workers to be booked
- Names and surname (ID copies) of the essential workers.
- What services will they be providing.
- Check in and check out dates.
We trust that you will feel confident that we have covered all bases in ensuring that your return to Rivendell B&B will be a safe and happy occasion, as we look forward keenly to hosting you once again.
Your hosts Penny and Mark Linley are well qualified to ensure that your stay at Rivendell Bed & Breakfast will be a memorable one having been placed second in the annual SAA / AA National Guest House of the Year award programme with their previous Guest House that they opened and operated for a period of 5 years in the Natal Midlands.
All beautifully decorated rooms at Rivendell Bed & Breakfast have en-suite bathrooms and TV's and lead onto an enclosed courtyard that offers a secluded swimming pool and quiet garden ensuring peace and quiet for the perfect stay.
Rivendell Bed & Breakfast offers secure off-street parking that leads to a separate Guest entrance. Wireless Internet provided.
Full English breakfasts or if preferred a Continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the Guests exclusive dining room that also overlooks the enclosed courtyard, swimming pool and garden.
Rivendell Bed & Breakfast is in close proximity to many fine restaurants, steak houses and coffee shops that offer a variety of light meals and evening dinners.
Rivendell Bed & Breakfast in the heart of the 1000 Hills Experience (Ref. T2-292) is a must for discerning business people looking for a safe and exceptional Bed & Breakfast or for the couple who just want a break from normal routine and are looking for a quiet getaway.
List of Main Features: Overhead ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms. Dinner on request En-suite Bath or Shower plus Toilet in all bedrooms. Single, Double or queen size beds. Satellite TV in all bedrooms. Wireless Internet provided. Heaters in all bedrooms. Our Co-Ordinates:
S 29 46.710
E 30 47.125
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- National Accommodation Association
- bar fridge
- DSTV in room
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot
S 29 46.710
E 30 47.125