Plumbago Guest House
Upon entering the wrought iron gates,Hazyview and the Kruger National Park. Plumbago offers the most romantic and peaceful of settings with the tranquility and beauty of it's five-acre indigenous park-like garden for your 'home-from-home' experience.
Plumbago is a destination in its own right, a nostalgic colonial experience, highly appreciated by the discerning traveller.
Relax in our spacious lounge which is graced with fresh flowers and classic furnishings leading onto the front verandah which is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing afternoon.
Enjoy an unforgettable culinary journey while savouring an exceptional local or imported wine from our collection.
Suites offer king or twin sized beds with private bathrooms and lounge areas.
For those lazy getaways, enjoy a book beside the pool while attentive staff look after your every need.
For the more adventurous, activities such as quad biking or micro lighting can be arranged.
- Secure parking
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Air-con in the suites
- Credit card accepted.
- Air-conditioning (heating/cooling)
- Children & pets by arrangement
- All meals available - by prior arrangement
- Salon treatments arranged
- Tours & Transfers
- Complementary sherry in all rooms.
Nearby: 20min from The Kruger National Park. Panorama Route closeby.
Please Note: Plumbago Guest House is in a low risk malaria area!
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 5 Stars
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- bar fridge (some units)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- wi-fi / hotspot