Four self-contained suites which are serviced daily except Sundays and public holidays.
The Acorn Suite:
This spacious first floor unit can accommodate 6. It has a full bathroom, big kitchen with breakfast nook, lounge with double sleeper couch, double bedroom with double bed and second bedroom with two single beds and large wooden sundeck with lovely sea views.
The Squirrel's Nest and Oak Leaf Suites:
Two smaller units on ground level each with a shower, toilet and hand-basin, kitchenette, double bedroom and lounge with sleeper couch. Suitable for two adults and two children. The Squirrel's Nest and Oak Leaf do not have sea views.
The Sea Breeze Suite:
This lovely, airy first floor suite has gorgeous sea views and also accommodates 6. It has a double bedroom with double bed, two single beds in a separate bedroom and a double sleeper couch in the lounge. Ablution facilities consist of a shower, toilet and hand-basin. There is a well-appointed kitchen and large L-shaped patio.
All suites have:
- Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery, fridge, stove, microwave, electric frying-pan, kettle, iron and toaster.
- Television and clock radio.
- Laundry facilities.
- Braai facilities.
- Safe parking.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Ceiling fans in lounges and bedrooms.
- Braai/barbecue facilities.
- Near Treasure Beach Nature Reserve.
- Private pathway to secluded beach.
- Excellent fishing.
- Wonderful surfing.
- Five minutes to protected Ansteys and Brighton Beaches.
- Fifteen minutes to City Centre and ICC.
- Appox. 45 minutes away from the King Shaka International Airport
- Five minutes to golf courses.
- Close to Makro and Trade Centre.
- Relatively close to Pavilion.
- Two good shopping centres nearby.
- Several restaurants in the area.
- Usual fast foods in close proximity.
- Churches of various denominations.
- Two medical centres nearby.
- Fifteen minutes to City Centre and Wilson's Wharf.
- Twenty minutes to the uShaka Marina, Sun Coast Casino and the Point Waterfront.
- Ten minutes away from Mobeni and Jacobs areas.
- Relatively close to the Pavillion and Musgrave Shopping complexes.
- KZN Tourism
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner (all units)
- bar fridge
- beach (less than 500m)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- radio in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- Payment Methods
- American Express
- Diners Club
Oaklands Lodge appears in the following sections:
Bluff, Durban Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Bluff, Durban Self Catering Accommodation • Durban Area Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Durban Area Self Catering Accommodation • Brighton Beach Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Brighton Beach Self Catering Accommodation • Bluff Area Self Catering Apartment, Flatlet Accommodation • Bluff Area Self Catering Accommodation