La Petite Dauphine
It has 2x two-bedroom cottages with en-suite full bathrooms & private lounge, set amongst Vineyards & Plum Orchards and a one-bedroom cottage and 2 large studio rooms, tastefully decorated, with views of magnificent Franschhoek Mountains, close to the top 5 restaurants of South Africa in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa.
Set amongst old Oak trees you will find Café BonBon where breakfast is served in a 200 years old restored wine cellar.
Its all about location, stylish comfort convenience and luxury for your perfect getaway.
Smoking is not permitted in any of the room. You can relax next to any of the two pools or take a dip in the farm dam. Towels are provided on request.
All rooms are equipped with Hairdryers, Safes, Snow White Towels, Fluffy Gowns, Tea & Coffee facilities, Fridges, Guest Amenities, TV's & Telephones. Any of our suites can be made as twin or king size on request.
Airport transfers can be arranged on request.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- Member of TripAdvisor
- Tourism Grading - 5 Stars
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- bar fridge
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- DVD player
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- hair dryer
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- mini bar
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- phone in room
- private entrance
- private pool (some units)
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant (walking distance)
- restaurant onsite
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- tea / coffee making facilities