Our upmarket 3 bedrooms, all sea facing, 2 bathroom apartment is right on the beachfront, overlooking Granny's Pool.
Large patio and stunning view of the warm Indian Ocean. 30m from beach, 5 min walk to shops/ Restaurant and main beach.
Swimming pool with several braai facilities in complex.
La Mustique is situated on the beachfront . Central to the CBD and is on a 5 km shoreline promenade.
La Mustique No 9 consist of :
- A fully equipped open plan kitchen with oven hob and extractor fan. Ample crockery and cutlery, Dishwasher and washing machine/ spin dryer.
- The well furnished Lounge with aircon includes a flat screen TV with DSTV Bouquet, comfortable couches chairs and separate dining area.
- The Large Main bedroom opens onto the patio with full seaview and has a double bed and en suite bathroom with walk in shower.
- The second and third bedrooms, with seaviews, furnished with two single beds shares a bathroom with shower, basin & toilet.
- All bedrooms equiped with ceiling fans.
- Lovely large covered patio with outstanding seaviews, patio furniture and Weber gas braai.
- Single lock up garage and secure outside parking.
- PERCALE LINEN is supplied. Please bring your own towels.
- Floor service available
- FREE WIFI available!!
********* Please make use of the email facility as no booking will be made or confirmed over the phone. Please use the phone numbers provided only for emergencies.**********
Dear Andre and Louwna
David and I want to say thank you once again for a great venue. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay once again I don’t know if we have ever told you the reason why we always book at the same time every year, is to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We are blessed by Gods grace to celebrate 33 years of a great marriage.
The last six or so years we have have booked your place we invite our 2 children and their spouses to come for a weekend to share family time together . The apartment is always so clean and tidy and we love the view. We feel like its home away from home. It has become one of our favourite places and we look forward to spending time there.
So a great big thank you from all of us.
David and Rowena Koorbanally