Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering in Hartbeespoort & Dam
Named after the quaint neighborhood that it stems from, Kosmos Manor on the banks of the Hartebeespoort Dam consists of 6 beautifully appointed rooms with combination of Victorian romance and modern hi-tech decor. This elegant guest house focuses on ensuring guests feel light, fresh and breezy, making it virtually impossible to do much more than don some loose cotton clothing, slip on some flip flops and lazily while away the time on the pooldeck overlooking the stunning magalies mountain range in the back ground. Revel in this hideaway where you can go for leisurely walks in the neighbourhood, drive through citrus groves and interesting local markets or just chill out by the pool or go on a sundowner cruise.
Take advantage of all the Mountains have to offer - bush walking, sightseeing, wonderful spring and autumn gardens, golf courses, cafes and restaurants, or just browsing in the local villages. Kosmos Manor is located 40 minutes drive from Johannesburg and 30 minutes from Pretoria in the Magalies berg range, on the Hartebeespoort Dam waterfront.
After a peaceful sleep and substantial buffet breakfast at Kosmos Manor, you can spend the rest of the day and night visiting the close by:
- Famous Chameleon Market at Damdoryn
- World renowned "de Wildt" cheetah project
- Restaurants of Schoemansville and Ifafi
- Sporting venues including golf, fishing, quad biking and hiking
- Art Galleries along Scott Street in Schoemansville
- Events held at Sun City
- Bill Harrop's balloon Safaris.
- Amazing Cradle of Mankind
- Van Gaalen's cheese farm and many more awesome attractions
- African Extravaganza massage at Mangwanani Spa
We meet the ACCOMMODATION needs of a range of discerning guests. From overseas tourists who want to be close to all the exciting attractions in the heart of the Magalies berg, to business travellers staying overnight for a Conference or Retreat, to the tired traveler who needs to be spoiled and wants to relax in this Little Monaco of the Magalies berg.
Kosmos Manor provides flexible room configurations including:-
- Executive and Presidential suites.
- All with tea and coffee making facilities, colour television and fridge
- Individual air-conditioning in room
- Lounge area with daily editions of major newspapers
- Beautiful Pool Deck where breakfast is served,
- Wireless Network
- Laundry facilities
- Well informed staff to advise on tours, sight-seeing, shopping and general information
- Underfloor Heating
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Excellent Security
- Beautiful and tranquil surroundings
- Modern, outside gas braai
- Picnic area
- Spectacular nature trail meandering through the beautiful Village of Kosmos.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 5 Stars
- airport transfers
- babysitting service
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- fishing onsite
- internet facilities
- lake onsite
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite