Lutz will give you a warm welcome in his guesthouse in Plettenberg Bay. We settled down in a quiet side street in which one is protected against the wind. Robberg Island, the nature reserve is nearby. The marvelous beach at the Indian Ocean is only 600m within walking distance away from our Bed & Breakfast. The city can be reached by car in 4 minutes. Relax in private atmosphere. We do our best to fulfill all wishes you have for a pleasant stay.
- Light and friendly furnished double rooms.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Roofed, private balconies or terraces.
- Terraces with direct access to the garden.
- Tsitsikamma - Mountain view.
- Bar fridge.
- TV (SABC).
- Tea and coffee tray.
- Daily room Service.
- Hair dryer.
- Cotton percale linen.
- Separate breakfast tables.
- Full breakfast for a good start into the day.
- Fireplace in lounge.
- Beach towels, sun umbrellas, beach chair and cooling bags.
- Off street parking.
- Credit cards (VISA / MASTER).
- Fax and E-Mail facilities from office.
- Restaurants and Bars nearby.
- Nature reserve nearby.
- Laundry service.
- Children 12+ are welcome.
- We do not accept pets.
- No inside smoking.
It's a paradise for hikers, golfers, horse riders, mountain bikers, water sportsmen, biologists, spectators of big animals from land and water. Simply all come at their expenses, who love leisure activities outdoors. Plettenberg Bay is so central, that it is worth to explore the entire Garden Route from here. Various possibilities are offered: adventures, the edge of bathing, sports and sights. We wish you a fantastic vacation in our Gstehaus Pinkepank.
Portfolio Bed and Breakfast Collection.
GAA in Plettenberg Bay
Direction on the N2 from Knysna or Port Elizabeth:
- On the N2 at Plettenberg Bay you reach a big circle. You should turn to direction Plettenberg Bay-City.
- Follow "Marine Drive" you reach 2. circle (go straight 2. exit) you reach 3. circle with a dolphin statue in the middle (go straight 2. exit).
- "Strand Street" leads you down hill you reach 4. circle (go straight 2. exit).
- Next turn to your right into "Longships Drive".
- Follow the street and pass 4 speed bumps (2km).
- After passing the 4th speed bump, turn direct to the right into "Brant Street".
- At T-junction turn left into "Dassen Island Drive".
- After approx. 150m you find Gästehaus Pinkepank on the left, "70 Dassen Island Drive".
• Cancellations more than 30 days before arrival, we will retain 15% of the total booking value as a handling charge.
• Cancellations 22 - 30 days before arrival, we will retain 35% of your total booking value.
• Cancellations 15 - 21 days before arrival, we will retain 50% of your total booking value.
• Cancellations 0 - 14 days before arrival, we will retain 100% of your total booking value.
• Non-arrival or early departure: No refund - the total booking value is forfeit / payable
• Act of God: No refund
Arrival & Departure Times
Arrival Time between: 14:00 and 18:00 or by arrangement.
-- Please inform us, if you arrive after 18:00, otherwise the reservation for the guesthouse can be waived.
Departure Time: 10:00 am
Terms Of Payment
We ask for a min of 50% pre-payment of the total sum in order to guarantee your reservation. Otherwise we reserve ourselves the right to waive your reservation.
-- We accept cash in South African Rand, credit cards (Master and Visa Card) and ETF in our account.
-- Deposit via Master and Visa Card --> 50% of the total amount within 12h.
-- Deposit via ETF in our account --> 100% of the total amount within 24h.
-- We can not accept Traveller cheques or cheques.
-- The remainder has to be paid after arrival at our guesthouse.
-- Children from the age of 12 are welcome. We have to follow security-instructions because the pool is not fenced.
-- We do not accept pets, we ask you for understanding.
-- Inside smoking is forbidden.
-- For the tariffs and conditions specified above, we reserve ourselves the right to make changes at any time.