Lutz will give you a warm welcome in his guesthouse in Plettenberg Bay. We settled down in a quiet side street in which one is protected against the wind. Robberg Island, the nature reserve is nearby. The marvelous beach at the Indian Ocean is only 600m within walking distance away from our Bed & Breakfast. The city can be reached by car in 4 minutes. Relax in private atmosphere. We do our best to fulfill all wishes you have for a pleasant stay.
- Light and friendly furnished double rooms.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Roofed, private balconies or terraces.
- Terraces with direct access to the garden.
- Tsitsikamma - Mountain view.
- Bar fridge.
- TV (SABC).
- Tea and coffee tray.
- Daily room Service.
- Hair dryer.
- Cotton percale linen.
- Separate breakfast tables.
- Full breakfast for a good start into the day.
- Fireplace in lounge.
- Beach towels, sun umbrellas, beach chair and cooling bags.
- Off street parking.
- Credit cards (VISA / MASTER).
- Fax and E-Mail facilities from office.
- Restaurants and Bars nearby.
- Nature reserve nearby.
- Laundry service.
- Children 12+ are welcome.
- We do not accept pets.
- No inside smoking.
It's a paradise for hikers, golfers, horse riders, mountain bikers, water sportsmen, biologists, spectators of big animals from land and water. Simply all come at their expenses, who love leisure activities outdoors. Plettenberg Bay is so central, that it is worth to explore the entire Garden Route from here. Various possibilities are offered: adventures, the edge of bathing, sports and sights. We wish you a fantastic vacation in our Gstehaus Pinkepank.
Portfolio Bed and Breakfast Collection.
GAA in Plettenberg Bay
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Knysna Tourism Member
- airport (less than 15km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
Direction on the N2 from Knysna or Port Elizabeth:
- On the N2 at Plettenberg Bay you reach a big circle. You should turn to direction Plettenberg Bay-City.
- Follow "Marine Drive" you reach 2. circle (go straight 2. exit) you reach 3. circle with a dolphin statue in the middle (go straight 2. exit).
- "Strand Street" leads you down hill you reach 4. circle (go straight 2. exit).
- Next turn to your right into "Longships Drive".
- Follow the street and pass 4 speed bumps (2km).
- After passing the 4th speed bump, turn direct to the right into "Brant Street".
- At T-junction turn left into "Dassen Island Drive".
- After approx. 150m you find Gästehaus Pinkepank on the left, "70 Dassen Island Drive".