|Address:||685 Bernard Street, Pringle Bay, Western Cape, South Africa|
You won't be dreaming when you wake up a mere 100m - 3 minutes' walk - to the white sand of Pringle Bay's idyllic beach. Relaxation, comfort, family time, nature, sunshine, sea, sand and outdoor living is what this perfect getaway is all about. Dreams accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms and is graded 3 stars. Children of all ages are welcome! 1 hours' drive to Cape Town.
Fall asleep to the sound of the sea and wake up to the beautiful surroundings at Dreams!
First floor has 1 main bedroom, 1 bathroom (shower and bath), living room and TV room.
Bottom floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (shower), dining room, fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher and detergents). A built in braai/BBQ under roof next to the dining room.
Outside there is a garage, outdoor shower, balcony, verandah, braai area with outdoor furniture and fenced in garden.
- Queen size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Cupboard, chest of drawers, arm chair and bedside tables
- 2 single beds or 1 king bed
- Sliding door to verandah
- Chest of drawers and bedside table
- 2 single beds
- Sliding door to verandah
- Cot (available upon request)
- Cupboard, bedside table and ottoman
A spacious and light living room with mountain view. Comfortable lounge suite and balcony. Plenty of games, puzzles and books available.
Separate TV room - remember to bring own decoder.
The kitchen is fully equipped and open-plan with dining room. Fridge, freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, plenty of crockery, crockery and quality pots. From the dining room the built in braai/BBQ is accessed through a sliding door. Outdoor area and furniture to sit.
Children of all ages welcome. Cot, high chair, baby bath and potty can be arranged. Puzzles, games, books, some toys and beach umbrella available.
The closest beach entrance is just under 3 minute's walk even for short legs and small feet. The river mouth is also close and the favourite spot on the beach for children with warmer and safer water perfect for paddling, "soaking" and swimming.
In the area: hiking, beaches, fishing, whale watching, bird watching,, sandboarding, surfing, cycling, guided tours, botanical garden, penguins, wine tasting, shark diving, golf and much more. For more information and photos of Dreams, Pringle Bay and local area with activities visit our website.
Pringle Bay is a hidden gem that will make you come back for more peace and beauty. Far away from the hustle and bustle of city life yet only 67 km from Cape Town International Airport. Plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and a couple of grocery shops in Pringle Bay town will provide you with everything you need in the beautiful unspoilt area of the Kogelberg Biosphere.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- ceiling fans
- dishwasher (some units)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- heaters in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up garage
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- Sorry, no smoking, pets or visitors allowed.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Dreams - Rented out as a full unit sleeps max 6 guests. (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - twin
- Room 3 - twin
- Special Categories
- Star Graded Accommodation