Cailleagh Croft Mountain Cottage
|Address:||Lot 39 of farm Castle End
|Contact :||Jane Wilson|
Cailleagh Croft Mountain Cottage
Cailleagh Croft has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as a romantic Victorian bath in the main bedroom with views of the berg. It has a large open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room and a huge covered veranda, complete with cane furniture, an el fresco dining area and 2 hammocks. It is fully equipped with all cutlery and crockery, as well as providing fresh crisp linen and bath sheets.
All rooms are tastefully, and comfortably furnished and there is a fireplace to curl up in front of with a glass of red wine during the bracing winter months. We have complimentary coffee trays in each bedroom.
Cailleagh Croft is fully serviced and comes with a housekeeper who will see to your every need including baking fresh scones, pancakes and bread at your request.
We concentrate on our service and strive to meet all your needs so that you may have a relaxing and stress free holiday.
Scenic accommodation in the Berg.
Cailleagh Croft is a tranquil and peaceful cottage ideal for nature lovers with astounding bird life, wonderful walks which can be taken from the door of the cottage, or longer hikes up into the high berg. There is an abundance of other activities in the area for the more energetic such as horse riding, golf, tubing, bowls, tennis, fishing and mountain biking (no fishing on the premises). The Sani Pass are also within easy travelling distance.
- Travel on the N2 past Pietermaritzburg.
- Take the Howick turn off (Exit 99)
- Turn left at the turnoff and travel straight along this road for approximately 100km until you reach Underberg
- Travel straight through Underberg and about 4km past.
- You will reach a bridge, turn right before the bridge.
- Carry on along this road for approximately 40kms.
- You will pass a shop on you right called Elands Rest, carry on straight for approximately 500m
- You will see a dirt road on your right and a bunch of signs.Turn right here.
- Travel approximately 1km along the dirt road. You will travel up a small hill and as you start to go down the hill you will see our cottage on your left.
- Our sign is on the gate.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Bed Configuration
- Cottage (Sleeps 10) x 10
- Room 1 - queen
- Room 2 - double
- Room 3 - three quarter, three quarter
- Room 4 - bunk, bunk
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : 11
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Cailleagh Croft Mountain Cottage appears in the following sections:
Drakensberg Gardens Area Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Drakensberg Gardens Area Conference Venue Accommodation • Drakensberg Gardens Area Self Catering Accommodation • Southern Drakensberg Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • Southern Drakensberg Conference Venue Accommodation • Southern Drakensberg Self Catering Accommodation