Boesmansdrift, where you can experience your dreams of a country life, and
the friendliness of the Bonnievale community! Relax in our fully furnished
self-catering farm house, (which sleeps 8), nestled along the Breede River and
surrounded by fruit orchards and vineyards.
Guests are assured of a blissful stay and lots of lovely things to do. It's just a 1.4 km walk or drive through fruit orchards to the river - bring your fishing rod or canoe. Explore the nearby wine farms and cheese producers, pick fresh fruit in season or just soak up the peace and quiet of farm life.
Bonnievale is one of the most beautifully situated towns in the Western Cape. Lying on the banks of the Breede River, it is surrounded by the Langeberg Mountain Range in the north-east and the Riviersonderend mountains in the south-west.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- fishing onsite
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake onsite
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area