16 Beach Music Self Catering (Est 2008)
Self Catering Apartment Flat Accommodation in Beachview
Established in 2008
Beachfront Self Catering. Situated on the spectacular coastline of Beachview, we offer you relaxed beach house living.
Enjoy the best of both worlds, the benefits of seaside living and the close proximity of the city.
16 Beach Music is within 30 km of Port Elizabeth Airport, 12km from N2 (access to Garden Route) and 68 km from Addo Elephant National Park.
Free Wi Fi and secure onsite parking is provided.
There are shops within 3 km of the property and a restaurant 2 km away. Popular activities in the area include fishing, sand boarding, kite surfing and paragliding.
All the rooms have unobstructed ocean and beach views, access to the beach, outside entrances and secure onsite parking.
Driftwood Apartment; Sleeps 5 (90 SQ M)
Ground floor. Outside entrance. Unobstructed, sea & beach views. Sliding doors open onto the patio.
Beds: Queen, Double, 2 singles
Bathrooms: 1 en -suite, 1 full
Open plan lounge: couch, 2 arm chairs, coffee table, flat screen TV (DSTV Explora)
Kitchen: stove with oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board, crockery, cutlery, cleaning aids provided
Starter pack coffee/ tea, sugar, milk provided
Sleeping area: 2 single beds with full bathroom (bath & shower)
Bedroom 1: Queen bed, en- suite bathroom (shower only), hairdryer, flat screen TV
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Patio: garden furniture, loungers, umbrella and BBQ/ Braai
Apartment Sleeps 6 (120 SQ M)
Combination 5 Sleeper - Driftwood Apartment and Reef Room
Please note that the Reef Room is on the upper level and not accessible from inside the 4 sleeper Apartment
Beds: 2 Queen Beds, 1 Double, 2 Singles
Bathrooms: 2 en-suite, 1 full
Bedroom Reef: Upper level. Private, outside entrance, unobstructed sea views, Sliding doors open onto a private deck. Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (shower & bath) TV with DSTV (full bouquet) tea/coffee making facilities
As in 5 sleeper apartment above
Facilities and Services
- Secure onsite parking
- Linen and bathroom towels provided
- Cleaning aids provided
- Starter pack coffee and tea
- TV Dstv (explora)
- Free WI-FI
- Serviced once a week
- Braai / BBQ facilities
Nearby attractions and amenities.
- Small shopping centre within 2.5 km (Spar, Liquor store, launderette, pharmacy, ATM)
- Barnacles Restaurant (500m)
- Elephant Walk Village within 9 km (Farm, specialty, curio / gift/ leather shops, petrol station)
- Rock / Surf fishing, pool swimming / snorkelling. (Less than 50 meters away).
- Two challenging 4x4 trails a few minutes away.
- Sand boarding, Kite surfing, Para gliding a few minutes away at Maitland dunes.
- Endless possibilities for safe cycling, walking, fishing or just enjoying nature.
- A wide variety of game farms in this malaria free Province. The Kragga Kamma and well-known Addo Elephant Park and various Safari Lodges are also in close proximity.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Port Elizabeth Metro Bed & Breakfast Association
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- fishing onsite
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching onsite
From the Airport:
Drive out of the airport and turn right into Hallivard Road. First left into
Allister Miller Road, drive 0.7 km and turn left at the robot into Heugh Road
(M9 Walmer/Seaview) after +- 4km Heugh Road becomes Buffelsfontein Road.
Drive for 25.3 km on this road, it shall take you to Seaview. Turn left,
opposite the shopping center into Elizabeth Road (Maitland Mouth/ Beachview).
Drive for 2.5 km and turn right into Oyster Street. First left into Seestrand
Ave, drive 300m (7th house on the left) down the driveway and park in front of
the house (on the sea facing side).
From the West (Cape Town):
Head toward PE on the N2 , pass Jeffreys Bay , Van Stadens and Blue Horizon.
Turn left onto the Seaview/Greenbushes off ramp. Turn right and drive for 9,7 km
to the Shopping Centre on your left. Turn right into Elizabeth Road. Drive for
2.5 km and turn right into Oyster Street. First left into Seestrand Ave, drive
300m (7th house on the left) down the driveway and park in front of the house
(on the sea facing side).
From the North (Johannesburg):
Take the N2 to Cape Town / Humansdorp. Drive past the William Moffat, Cape Road
and Lorraine turn-offs. Turn left at the next turn off (Greenbushes/Seaview).
Take your first left and drive for 9.7km to the shopping centre on your left.
Turn right into Elizabeth Road. Drive for 2.5 km and turn right into Oyster
Street. First left into Seestrand Ave, drive 300m (7th house on the left) down
the driveway and park in front of the house (on the sea facing side).
S 34" 00.135
E 025" 19.686