Aqua Terra Guest House
Aqua Terra means 'Water and Earth' in Latin, this is clearly portrayed as the Sterkspruit River flows along the outskirts of this one hectare property, amidst shady willow trees and rolling lawns. We do breakfast, lunch box and dinner on request and cater for small functions. Come and enjoy our local South African Hospitality in our Lydenburg accommodation.
Aqua Terra Guest House is for the comfortable nature lover. You can drink your coffee under our lapa looking at the sunrise over the Longtom Pass, or for the busy adventurer, come and join us for a mountain bike ride in Gustav Klingbiel Nature Reserve.
We offer you 3 spacious en-suite (bath, shower or both) rooms with 100% cotton bedding & towels, TV (With DSTV) & fridge. There is a family/group room which can accommodate up to 5 people (3 rooms) with a lounge and bathroom (bath & shower). We also have two guest rooms, with TV, that share a bathroom (bath & shower.) All accommodation is serviced daily and has the option of breakfast, lunch packs or dinner. For guests that require a longer stay we have monthly packages and rooms available. Come and enjoy local South African hospitality in our Guest House in Lydenburg.
Lydenburg is heaven on earth for the nature lovers and outdoor junkies among us, and an absolute must-see on any visit to Mpumalanga. Besides the Sterkspruit and Dorps River, the Doringbergspruit and the Klipgatspruit rivers also grace the area, making Lydenburg one of the top fly-fishing destinations in South Africa and Aqua Terra Guest House Lydenburg Accommodation prime accommodation near Sabie and Graskop.
There are challenging 4X4 routes and hiking trails aplenty to keep avid adventurers happy, and its superb location makes it the ideal point from which to explore the province's many other wonderful tourist attractions, including the picturesque Panorama Route (boasting the unmatched beauty of the Blyde River Canyon and God's Window) and the world-famous Kruger National Park - South Africa's premier game-viewing experience.
- Lydenburg Golf Course
- Fly fishing
- Secure parking
- Mountain bike trips
- Laundry services
- Lounge & dining area
- Communal coffee & tea facilities
- Lapa for small functions or just relaxing
- Over 160 varieties of bird life in the area
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2015
- Trip Advisor Certificate Of Excellence 2016
- bar/cocktail lounge
- braai / barbecue - communal
- communal TV lounge
- golf (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- packed lunches
- parking all onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Turn left into Viljoen Street.
- At the first traffic light (Maasdorp) turn right at Okus Restaurant.
- Follow Maasdorp until T- junction in Buite Street.
- Turn left, Aqua Terra Guest House Lydenburg is the last house on your right.
From the Longtom Pass
- Come into Lydenburg on Voortrekker Street.
- At the first traffic light (the High School is on your right) turn left into Eeufees road.
- Continue with this road, at the third stop street turn left into Maasdorp Street.
- Go straight until T- junction in Buite Street.
- Turn left, Aqua Terra Guest House Lydenburg Accommodation is the last house on your right.
- Turn left at the first stop street, into Buhrmann Street.
- Continue with this road until you pass the Lydenburg golf course on your left.
- The street before the tennis court, turn right into Eeufees Rd.
- Continue with this road, straight at the traffic light and at the third stop street turn left into Maasdorp street.
- Go straight until Tjunction in Buite Street. Turn left, Our Aqua Terra Guest House Accommodation in Mpumalanga is the last house on your right.