|Address:||Aloha Estate, Ponta Mamoli, Mozambique|
Aloha no. 6 Mamoli
If remote and beautiful beaches is what you are after then you have found the place! Aloha no.6 is situated on Aloha housing estate in Ponta Mamoli, in front of Fredericos snorkeling spot.
The house has a lodge-style layout, it has 5 separate en suite bedrooms. The TV lounge, dining area and kitchen is open plan and has sea views from every angle. The living area has large glass doors that open up onto a wooden deck with a sunken infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
This private, modern lodge comfortably sleeps fifteen, with 3 bedrooms comprising a king size extra length bed, 2 bedrooms with a queen bed, bunk bed, a single bed and an open loft above. Each air-conditioned bedroom has its own shower, toilet and basin. All rooms open onto a wooden deck, where morning coffee can be enjoyed, while drinking in the magnificent ocean view, a stone's throw away.
All the bedrooms have shelves and hanging space for clothes.
The house is a mere 25 metre walk from the beach.
There is a housekeeper and a gilly/handyman, who is a jack of all trades. An extra housekeeper is brought in if there are 10 or more people occupying the house. The staff have a compulsory daily tip of R70 per staff member per day, please ensure to take enough Rands cash to pay the staff their tips on your departure date.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering and includes a gas top stove, electric oven, kettle, microwave, small electric chopper, electric beater, ice machine, toaster, Nespresso DeLonghi cappuccino machine, snackwich machine.
The kitchen and lounge have overhead ceiling fans.
There is a separate scullery with a washing machine, a chest deep freezer and 2 sinks where the dished are washed.
There is also a separate storeroom with a lock up linen cupboard, lockup food cupboard and a fridge freezer combo, bottom half for drinks and top half for bait.
All linen and bath towels are provided, please take beach towels with.
There is a weber and a gas braai with a rim flow pool.
The house has a inverter so when the electricity goes off the inverter automatically kicks in. It supplies electricity to the stand up fridge/freezer in the kitchen, all lights, TV and overhead ceiling fans.
- From the Kosi bay/Manguzi Border drive straight along the new tar road.
- Take 1st turning right round circle which says Ponta d'Oura. Drive approx. 1/2km till you see a rustic Malongane sign to the left which takes you to Malongane around the lake.
- From Malongane its 8km's straight to the 1st Aloha sign.
- Follow the signs from there on. Aloha is at the top of the hill. Go through the boom gate up the hill to house no. 6 (its sign posted) The driveway is steep. Drive down, off load your baggage and park your car at the top of the driveway.
- Bed Configuration
- Aloha Villa (Sleeps 16) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - king
- Room 3 - king
- Room 4 - queen, single, bunk
- Room 5 - queen, single, bunk