Aloe Halt offers up to 6 guests the opportunity to stay in a spacious, yet intimate cottage about 160m from the beach. Walkways ensure easy access to the beach. Relax on the patio and enjoy the birdlife attracted by the various indigenous aloes in the garden. The red and orange flowers invite the sugarbirds to visit them for their sweat nectar.
During August/September the landscape burst into colour when it is flower season on the West Coast. Explore the beauty of the nearby Tieties Bay where you will also find the Cape Columbine Lighthouse.
If you don't fancy the idea of preparing your own food, there are numerous well known restaurants in Paternoster that cater for every need.
Aloe Halt can accommodate up to 6 guests and consists of the following:
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with showers.
- Queen bed in the main bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
- The 2nd bedrooms has 2 single beds.
- The 3rd bedroom has a queen bed.
- The 2nd and 3rd bedroom share a bathroom.
- Linen, bath- and hand towels provided for every guest.
- Extra blankets for chilly nights. Fans for summer. Panel heaters for winter.
- Small safe.
- Open plan living area kitchen area. Gas hob with electrical oven, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, fridge.
- Huge fireplace.
- Full DSTV in living area.
- Outside braai area on patio.
- Single garage.
- Unfortunately: No card facilities. No smoking inside Aloe Halt. No pets allowed. No day visitors allowed.
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up garage
- lock-up safe
- Malaria free
- parking all onsite
- WIFI NOT OFFERED