Almar View Guest House offers you a magical view on the Crocodile River Valley.Nelspruit - the capital city of Mpumalanga. Almar View is 45 minutes drive to the Kruger National Park and en-route to Mozambique and Swaziland.
Accommodation is offered in luxury en-suite bedrooms with private entrances on a working macadamia farm and offers a lovely farm dam to enjoy stunning sunset views or late-afternoon walks.
- Sudwala Caves (23km)
- Mankele Bike Park (18km)
- Sabie (65km)
- Graskop and Graskop Gorge Lift (90km)
- Historic Pilgrims Rest (99km)
- Panorama Route (starting at Sabie)
- Kruger National Park (Numbi gate 70km)
- Complimentary Wifi in public areas
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Lovely Bird life
- Self-Guided walking trails
- BBQ facilities or dinner on request
We also arrange for you:
Morning or full day safaris to scenic views, Panorama Route tours Gold and other adventures.
Johannesburg International Airport - Nelspruit Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport - Nelspruit. (Rates on request)
Come and enjoy the beautiful Lowveld and all it has to offer.