Aandvari Ocean View
Located on Blouberg's beautiful beachfront is Aandvari Ocean View, a modern and luxurious sea-facing studio apartment, perfectly suited to honeymoon accommodation, special getaways, up market business accommodation or for a fun seaside holiday.
Fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the sea and wake up to spectacular views of the sea - directly from your bed. Take relaxing strolls or roller blade along the beachfront at sunset, watch the kite surfers at play in the sea, spot the dolphins or whales - all of this right on your doorstep!
You are heartily invited to have an enthralling escape at Aandvari Ocean View.
- Upmarket sea-facing studio apartment
- Suitable for up to a maximum of two guests
- Comfortable queen sized bed with splendid sea views
- Luxury 100% percale cotton linen
- TV with CD/DVD player (DSTV available - bring own card and decoder)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lift in building, apartment on third floor
- Fully secured building
- Secure parking within the premises. Access is via tag-controlled security gate.
From the décor, linen and kitchen utensils and appliances to the flatron TV and DVD system, each item has been carefully selected for your personal comfort and convenience. We are confident that you will have a wonderful stay in this superb beachfront accommodation.
Within Very Easy Walking Distance:
- The sea and world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - popular for walking, running, cycling, and roller blading
- Enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores
- An interesting variety of internet cafes, dvd hire outlets, liquor stores and hairdressing salons
- Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
- Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
- Car Hire
- MyCiti bus route
- 24 Hour radio-controlled metered taxi service
- Car wash and valet service
- Health Spas
- Our other apartments: Aandvari Zeezicht, Aandvari Sunset Court and Aandvari Atlantic Terraces.
- Two golf courses
- Various gyms including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
- Flamingo Vlei - wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve
- All major banks
- Various large shopping centres including Table Bay Mall, Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay.
- Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Exciting Local Attractions Within Driving Distance:
- Cable car and Table Mountain
- Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
- Cape Point
- Cape Town City centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall, Cape Town Stadium
- Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) (20 km)
- Cape Town Stadium
- Darling and Evita se Perron
- Grand West Casino
- Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds
- Seal Island Cruises
- Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
- Killarney Race Track for motor sport
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
- Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Ratanga Juction Theme Park
- Robben Island Ferry
- Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter, Artscape, Theatre on the Bay, On Broadway, Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
- V&A Waterfront and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
- West Coast Flowers
- West Coast Ostrich farm off the N7
What Our Guests Had To Say
Great value for money, a good location and everything you need. Many thanks.
Dave & Carol England
Thanks guys, had a wonderful stay, stunning apartment and beautiful view. Will be back.
Ligia and Dany, Johannesburg
Thanks guys. The view is just magical. We had a wonderful stay. Thank you very much for your hospitality. The apartment is great.
Jacques & Tracy, Centurion
Lovely apartment, great views, ten times better than an hotel. Thank you.
Ann Sehm, Germany
Thanks guys for an amazing apartment. We loved it! Going to sleep and waking up listening to the waves is fantastic. See you guys again! Your hospitality is 100%.
Sue & Lionel
Perfect alternative to a hotel.
What can we say Gavin and Marco, you have truly outdone yourselves and made us feel very welcome. Best holiday back we have had yet! Keep smiling and being as cheerful as you are. We'll definitely be seeing you in a year's time when we visit again.
Taryn Shapiro, Aberdeen, Scotland
Wow! What can we say? You guys thought of everything. Thanks for the hospitality. Love the colour scheme! We had a great week. Will see you again :-)
Rina and Brett Wucherpfennig, Johannesburg
Lovely apartment, great guys to deal with and had a lovely stay. Only complaint was we had to leave!
Alan Donker, England
The best sleep I have is when the window is open and I can hear the waves crashing! You guys are great and people caring persons. Thanks for taking care.
Vish Hirallal, Johannesburg
Great views. Love the sound of the ocean. Beautiful city with many great areas. Had a great time, had no problems with doing business with the guys. Cheers till next time.
Mark Day, Australia
We had a great time! Lovely apartment and gorgeous views! Thanks for the perfect service you have given us!
Deepa and Marlon, Johannesburg
Your place is really stunning and comfortable. You had everything we needed and more! The fresh milk on our arrival also made an impression. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
Willem Cilliers, Ellisras, Limpopo
Thank you so much! Everything was perfect! Our first visit to Cape Town. What a lovely sea view and apartment! We will see you again!
Barend and Ronel van der Merwe, Johannesburg
- beach (less than 500m)
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fridge in unit
- hair dryer
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchenette (some units)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- linen & towels provided
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- not serviced
- parking all onsite
- parking off-site
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- radio in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 300m)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant (walking distance)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)