Aandvari Sunset Court
Perfectly located a heartbeat away (200m) from the beach in Cape Town's beautiful Blouberg is Aandvari Sunset Court, a hidden gem. It is the ideal affordable venue, fully equipped with all the home comforts, from which to explore the surrounds as well as to relax and unwind. This bright and sunny apartment offers views of Table Mountain and some views of the sea. (This unit is on the second floor, staircase access only.)
Bedroom 1: sleeps two guests in a very comfortable queen sized bed.
Bedroom 2: sleeps two guests in a very comfortable double bed.
- Luxury 100% percale cotton linen.
- Irresistibly soft, warm luxury blankets for the ultimate in relaxed slumber on colder nights.
- Carefully chosen quality mattresses.
- Both bedrooms have ample cupboard space.
- Useful extras, for example, hair dryer, alarm clock radio and effective bedside reading lamps.
- A sleeper couch in the lounge sleeps one small child.
- Fully equipped, open plan kitchen.
- Indoor braai (barbecue).
- Dining table that can seat up to 6 guests with Table Mountain backdrop.
- TV with Openview HD channels, DVD player, and a HI-FI. A cable connection is provided for guests who would like to bring their own DStv decoder and smart card.
- Modern bathroom with a beautiful bath and a large shower.
- Secure, small and private complex. Plenty of secure parking, access is via a remote controlled security gate. Undercover access into the building.
Also included - a lockup garage in a secure area with easy undercover access to the apartment. Useful for a trailer, surfing gear and bicycles.
Within very easy walking distance of each apartment
- The sea and the world famous Blouberg beachfront promenade - extremely popular amongst walkers, runners, cyclists and roller bladers.
- An enormous selection of restaurants, take-aways, coffee shops, pubs and convenience stores.
- Liquor stores, hair dressing salons and health spas.
- Surf shops, some offering lessons on various water sports
- Kite beach for kite surfing and kite flying areas
- Car hire
- MyCiti Bus Route
- Car wash and valet service
- Our other apartments: Aandvari Zeezicht, Aandvari Ocean View and Aandvari Atlantic Terraces.
Some local amenities
- 2 golf courses
- Various gyms, including Virgin Active, Planet Fitness and Curves
- Flamingo Vlei, popular for wind surfing, water skiing and bird watching in the nature reserve.
- All major banks
- Various large shopping centres, including Table Bay Mall, Bayside Mall, Table View Mall, West Coast Village and Eden on the Bay
- Blaauwberg Hospital and Milnerton Medicity
Some exciting attractions within driving distance
- Cable car and table mountain
- Canal Walk shopping centre and Century City
- Cape Point
- Cape Town City Centre - Greenmarket Square, St George's Mall
- Cape Town International Airport (20 km)
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- Cape Town Stadium
- Darling and Evita se Perron
- Grand West Casino and the Grand Arena
- Hout Bay - Harbour, World of Birds and Seal Island Cruises
- Kalk Bay and Simon's Town
- Killarney Race Track for motor sport
- Kirstenbosch botanical gardens
- Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Theatres - Milnerton Playhouse, Baxter Theatre, Theatre on the Bay, Hiddingh Little Theatre, Roxy Revue Bar, The Fugard Theatre
- V & A Waterfront, Robben Island Ferry and Two Oceans Aquarium (15 km)
- West Coast Flowers
- West Coast Ostrich Farm off the N7
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we are confident that you will have a thoroughly memorable stay at Aandvari Sunset Court!
- beach (less than 500m)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up garage
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- not serviced
- parking all onsite
- parking off-site
- tea / coffee making facilities