20 Cayman Beach offers guests self-catering accommodation in Gordons Bay, Cape Town and is situated in a highly secured, gated village with breathtaking views of the sea and mountains. A minute’s walk from the beach, 20 Cayman Beach is maintained to a very high standard and offers comfortable and spacious accommodation. This light and bright welcoming house is 60 meters from the beach. The kids are safe to walk around and enjoy the amenities, such as the clubhouse, solar heated swimming pool, tennis and squash courts.
Cayman Beach is within easy walking distance to restaurants and local Pick & Pay. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets from the top open deck and smell the sea on every breath while you sleep to the sound of the waves!
- 3 bedrooms: main bedroom (queen bed), 2nd bedroom (double bed), 3rd bedroom (2 single beds), lounge (double bed sleeping couch)
- 3 bathrooms
- Fresh, clean bed linen and towels are provided (you need to bring your own beach towels)
- Fully equipped kitchen: microwave, oven, stove, double door fridge/freezer/toaster/kettle/cutlery/crockery, etc
- Dining area
- All modern appliances: washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- Large comfortable lounge with DSTV, DVD and stereo system
- Undercover parking for two cars
- Spacious enclosed balcony with flat screen TV, fireplace/braai facility where meals can be enjoyed (no visit to SA is complete without experiencing the legendary South African braai!) with the sea in the background
- Patio above enclosed balcony, with beautiful views of the sea, mountains and surroundings (360 degrees)
- Tennis court and squash court rackets and balls supplied
- Games and books
- Enclosed backyard garden with braai
- 30 minutes from Cape Town Airport
- 45 minutes to Cape Town/V & A Waterfront/Table Mountain, trips to Robin Island, etc
- Gordon’s Bay has 2 quaint harbours with many good seafood restaurants
- 15 minutes to Somerset West /Helderberg/Stellenbosch
- Wine routes
- Sunset cruises
- Fishing onsite
- Beautiful coastal drive to Rooi Els, Betty’s Bay and Hermanus
A refundable breakage/damage deposit of R3 000 is payable.
No pets allowed.
20 Cayman Beach is not a party venue. It will be required of guests to keep the music and the noise down. The inhabitants of Cayman Beach live in the lovely security village for the peace and tranquility thereof.