The units are beautifully furnished and different options are available - either open plan units, or units with separate bedrooms and lounges containing sleeper couches - our family unit consists of 3 bedrooms
A Tua Casa comfortably sleeps 8 guests. 4 Beautifully decorated air-conditioned bedrooms. 3 bathrooms. 2 en-suite with oval bathtub and spacious showers.
A magnificently located self-catering apartment, invites you to explore the City of Nelspruit and it's surroundings. Conveniently situated within easy reach of Restaurants, Shopping Mall, Hospitals, International Airport.
Enjoy a neat, spacious and modern newly built self catering apartment in a security complex with 2 bedrooms (1 double bed & 2 single beds) sleeping 4 people and 1 bathroom.
This impressive lodge exemplifies the very best in modern architecture and offers six spacious bedrooms, each with its own private balcony, as well as all amenities on your wish-list: spa-bath or jet shower, extra long beds with quality linen, ...
Mbombela Accommodation - Kruger National Park & Lowbeld, Mpumalanga
Mbombela (formerly known as Nelspruit), is the gateway to Mpumalanga and the Kruger National Park, and is an ideal base from where to explore the nearby Kruger Park (53.7km, 51 minutes from Mbombela accommodation), the largest game reserve in South Africa, and rated the ultimate safari experience.
With its bountiful sunshine, lush valleys and sub-tropical climate, Mbombela is the most important commercial centre in the Mpumalanga area, and is the hub of the rich surrounding farming area which produces tropical fruits such as bananas, avocado pears, oranges and grapefruit. Mbombela then cans the citrus, and is also thriving with timber mills, paper and furniture manufacturing, All in all, Mbombela, Mpumalanga is a very prosperous place to live, and the ideal for a Kruger Park holiday destination stepping stone.
Mbombela boasts its own privately owned airport, and for guests flying into the Kruger Park area, the Mbombela (Nelspruit) International Airport (also known as KMIA), lies just 23km from Mbombela city centre.
When looking for Guest Houses in Mbombela, visitors will be spoiled for choice with an abundance of Mbombela accommodation to suit all tastes and pockets. Stay in affordable log cabin Mbombela Bed & Breakfast accommodation, or luxurious Mbombela B&B accommodation adjoining the Nelspruit Nature Reserve, only a short drive from Mbombela city centre. Guests can also find Mbombela Self Catering accommodation in the scenic Alkmaar region just outside Mbombela, or Mbombela Self Catering accommodation in the heart of Mbombela, conveniently located within easy reach of restaurants, shopping malls and the airport.
Nelspruit (Mbombela) Golf Course - 18 hole par 71 Mbombela Golf Course.
Nelspruit Nature Reserve (Mbombela) - a relaxing way to enjoy a wide diversity of birds and small antelope.
Mbombela Riverwild Off-Road Quad And 4x4 Trails - one of the leading 4x4 trails in South Africa.
Mbombela Mountain Range Horse Back Trails - horse ride on trails that run through mountain bushveld.
Mafunyane Riverside Water Park - features more than 7 rip-roaring water attractions.
Mpumalanga, Mbombela Attractions:
- Croc River Enviro Park - A unique adventure for the whole family. 2.5km from Mbombela city center via Madiba Dr/R40.
- Lowveld National Botanical Garden - Featuring over 500 indigenous plants and 650 trees. 4.1km from Mbombela city center via Madiba Dr/R40.
- Emnotweni Casino - The ideal entertainment destination where guests could strike it lucky. 4.4km from from Mbombela city center via Madiba Dr/R40.
- Riverside Mall - One of Mpumalanga's largest shopping centres and cinema complexes. 5.1km from Mbombela city center via Madiba Dr/R40.
- Mbombela Stadium - Constructed for the 2010 FIFA Soccer World Cup, this is a 'must see' for soccer fans. 5.2km from Mbombela city center.
- Chimp Eden (Umhloti Nature Reserve) - Africa's only chimpanzee rehabilitation centre.15.9km from Mbombela accommodation via R40.
- Sudwala Caves - Guarantees a once in a lifetime experience at the oldest caves in the world. 35.2km from Mbombela accommodation via N4.
- PR Owen Dinosaur Park - Located near the Sudwala Caves, is the largest and most scientifically accurate park of its kind in the world.
Visit The WhereToStay Mbombela Accommodation Page
Because Mbombela is the ideal base from where to explore the nearby Kruger Park and other Mpumalanga attractions, WhereToStay makes a concerted effort to recruit a wide selection of suitable Mbombela accommodation, particularly the more popular categories such as Mbombela Bed & Breakfast accommodation and Mbombela Self Catering accommodation.
Bed & Breakfast accommodation should be considered mainly for business personnel
We recommend that, if in doubt about accommodation quality, and to put your mind at ease, you should consider Star Graded accommodation in Mbombela. (See our Star Graded Mbombela accommodation page).
Be sure to check out these other Mbombela Special Category accommodation:Mbombela Accommodation - Wheelchair Friendly
Afrikaans alternate search phrase - Mbombela akommodasie or Mbombela akomodasie or Mbombela selfsorg akomodasie or Mbombela gastehuis akommodasie.