MIGRATE BUSH CHALETS OFFER SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION FOR ADULTS ONLY (Aged 18 and above)
At Migrate Bush Chalets you can expect a comfortable & relaxed break away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Our Chalets offer you the chance to relax and unwind without the stress of modern day life including children! This is why Migrate Bush Chalets offer an adults only basis.
All our Chalets are self catering, but if you request a daily cleaning service this could be arranged at an additional cost.
We have nine Chalets in total offering you a choice on both size and budget. All Chalets sleep a maximum of two people so you can be assured there will never be more the eighteen adults at any one time.
Our disabled and studio Chalets are arranged within close proximity to each other forming a circle, while each offering their own BBQ/braai area. Still giving you the chance to meet new friends.
Whilst our one bedroom Chalets are larger both inside and out while still offering their own BBQ/braai area and the chance to meet new friends.
Our aim is you may arrive as a couple but leave with friends. There is a large outside communal pool for your enjoyment where you can cool down with plenty of seating areas, or can relax in the shade under the thatched roof quiet area. There is also a large fire pit where you can sit and relax in the evenings with a sundowner while star gazing.
Each Chalet has its own designated parking area for your convenience.
Pre-paid air conditioning
Facilities & Services:
Linen and towels are provided in the house.
Please provide your own pool towels.
Daily cleaning service could be arranged at an additional cost
About Marloth Park
Marloth Park is a wildlife sanctuary and holiday town. The game such as kudu, zebra, giraffe, blue wildebeest, nyala, impala, warthog, ostrich and others aren't restricted by fences and roam freely between the houses that are built on 3000 hectares. Local restaurants, petrol station, launderette, gift shop, bakers and mini markets are easily accessible within the park.
Inside Marloth Park, the freedom of movement is remarkable. Tourists can ride a bicycle or go for a walk on their own through the African bush. Movement is not confined to the houses. While walking along the Crocodile River, visitors can watch spectacular wildlife scenes in the adjacent Kruger National Park.
Marloth Park features a humid subtropical climate with mild winters and hot summers.
• By paying the deposit, you agree that you've read, understand and agree to this policy.
• 90% refund if cancelled more than 28 days of arrival date.
• 50% refund if cancelled more than 14 days of arrival date.
• NO refund 7 days or less before arrival date.
• Once you have entered the property NO refund will be given should you decide to change to another property.
Terms Of Payment
Deposits and Payment:
• In order to secure your stay, a deposit of 50% of your total booking is required within 48 hours of your booking.
• The full balance must be paid within seven days of your arrival date.
• We trust in your honesty and that you will pay the replacement value of anything that you break.
On your departure please ensure you:
• Leave property as you found it, clean and tidy.
• All dishes washed.
• Air conditioners must be turned off.
• Lights turned off.
• All windows and doors closed & locked with alarm on.
• N0 pets allowed.
• Baboons cause much damage. Please close all windows and doors when you leave the property.
• No foreign objects in toilets as we use septic tanks.
• Please provide your own towels for swimming.
• No loud music, other people like to enjoy the bush in silence.
Your deposit will be affected if:
• Dishes need to be washed R150.00.
• Braai area cleaned R150.00.
• Rubbish not placed in to bins R150.00.
• Air conditioners left on while property is vacant R200.00.
• Lights left on R75.00.
• Windows or doors left open R75.00.
• Loss of remote controls ( TV / Air cons) R500.00.
• Loss of linen / towels R500.00.
• Damage to furniture or property R1,000.00.
• Loss of keys R500.00.