Blythedale is a beautiful, undisturbed and tranquil part of the Dolphin Coast which was voted as the best managed coastline in KwaZulu-Natal 2 years in a row. No. 37 is a modern, yet comtemporary unit that will suit the discerning individual.
The Accommodation Comprises:
- The main bedroom has a queen-size bed, with a door that opens into the balcony and an en-suite with toilet and a huge shower.
- The second bedroom has double single-beds and a door allowing excess to the balcony.
- The third bedroom has a queen size bed.
- There is a second bathroom with shower/toilet on the first floor.
- All bedrooms have built in cupboards with hangers.
- The unit has all the necessary amentities for a self catering holiday for a group of 6 to 7 maximum.
- There is a guest toilet downstairs.
- The dining area is open planned, with a sliding glass door to a semi-covered patio. The unit is fully secured with Maxidor security gates in the front on the patio and lounge.
- There is also a sleeper couch which can be converted into a single bed.
- The kitchen includes appliances i.e. kettle, toaster, microwave oven,washing machine and a large fridge with an average freezer compartment.
- Exclusive Parking is available for 2 vehicles and there is ample visitors parking in the complex.
- DStv decoder is provided (bring your own smart card / decoder) TV 1, 2, 3 and e-TV is standard.
- There is a Swimming pool and braai area in the complex.
- WE DO NOT SUPPLY BATH AND BEACH /POOL TOWELS. Please bring your own.
- Excellent bird-watching at the Umvoti River Mouth Lagoon 3km to the South.
- Fishing, musseling and crayfishing are possible with the appropriate licences.
- Excellent shopping and dining is available in Ballito (20 minutes to the South) and Gateway Mall (40 minutes to the south).
- Kwa-Dukuza, site of the Shaka and Albert Luthuli memorials, is 10 minutes away and offers a bustling atmosphere in which explore an interesting variety of shops.
- For golf fanatics there are 5 golf courses within a 30km radius. Prince's Grant and Zimbali are both in incredibly scenic settings and are a must play for the avid golfer.
- beach (less than 500m)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing (500 meters)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- satellite TV in room - Bring your own smart card
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching onsite