Vlettershof Guest Farm offers stylish accommodation in a tranquil and uniquely appointed country setting.
What You Can Expect -:
Two well stocked trout dams - 2 hectares in extent
Lake House offers the following-:
- Large living room, fireplace, lovely view of dam and forest, well equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, covered veranda, large jetty on the dam.
- Kitchen - all cutlery, crockery, microwave oven, fridge, freezer and gas stove.
- Fireplace: Wood supplied for 1 night.
- Bedroom 1 Queen bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Double bed and bunk beds with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Queen bed and bunk bed with separate bathroom
- Bathrooms: Towels, soap and toilet paper provided
- Parking for 2 cars under shade net
- Total 10 persons.
Linen will be provided.
A variety of birds and game are found on the farm (we request that you please do not feed or pester them).
Unfortunately no dogs or other pets are allowed
What To Bring:
Warm clothes, (Dullstroom's weather is unpredictable, we often experience four seasons in one day), Food, drinks, spices etc.
The farm is visited at the visitors own risk and responsibility. The owners and managers will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or injuries.
What to Do In and Around Dullstroom:
- Horse riding
- Mountain Biking
- Clay Pigeon Shooting & Archery
- Quad Biking
- Excellent Restaurants
- Whiskey Tasting
- Bird of Prey Centre
And more ...
NB: When making an enquiry, please indicate the amount of couples and the amount of anglers that will be fishing
We look forward to welcoming you…