The Beach House
This self-catering home is situated on a beautiful sandy beach on the edge of
the warm Indian Ocean and will appeal to anyone looking for sun, surf and sand.
Enjoy a braai on the patio while listening to the waves crashing less than 60
meters away. A private path cut through the lush foliage leads you directly onto
an endless beach. Umzumbe is known for excellent fishing and also has a Blue
flag beach for swimming or surfing
The house is a large clean and comfortable open plan property which sleeps up to
8 people. Glass patio doors open directly onto a large covered patio which
overlooks the sea and a private garden. There is a large open plan kitchen with
basic pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery supplied
Beds and baths
- Bedroom 1 - double bed and en-suite with shower and bath
- Bedroom 2 - double bed and bunk bed
- Bedroom 3 - twin
- Bedroom 4 - double bed
- Bathroom, separate shower room, separate toilet
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen, including; microwave, fridge/freezer,toaster
- Large lounge with hi-fi, plays CD's, radio and has a USB port for your mp3 player
- Separate lounge with TV. A DStv dish is available - Own smart card needed.
- Patio area overlooking the beach with a braai and garden furniture
- Private garden
- Garage for two cars and storage
There is an onsite housekeeper, if you would like to make use of her for
basic cleaning and washing up there is an extra chargeBedlinen and towels
Bedlinen, is provided for your stay. Please bring your own beach towels as these
are not provided.The Area
Relaxed subtropical seaside living plus thrilling, adrenalin-fuelled adventures
With the beach only a stones throw away you can make the most of swimming,
fishing or just relaxing and catching a suntan. Anglers can stand knee-deep in
the shore-break for hours on end, casting lines after some of the most varied
and abundant scaled trophies to be hooked anywhere.
For scuba divers, a world-class site presents a series of reefs to test the
mettle and endurance of even the most experienced underwater fanatic. A short
distance inland you can find white-water rafting, rock-climbing, mountain biking
and one of the world's highest abseil and cable-slide locations.
Golfers can enjoy two of South Africa's top ten golf courses among the Hibiscus
Coast's choice of seven - all presenting varied levels of difficulty, but
similar in terms of beautiful locations and breathtaking outlooksThe house is :
- 150 km from King Shaka International airport.
- 25 min from Margate.
- 60 min from Wild Coast Casino.
- 50 min from Oribi Gorge.
- 35 min from Scuba Diving.