Watch whales while you breakfast, stroll down to the lagoon, relax on Plett's pristine, quiet beaches (Poortjies Beach is a mere 300 metres from our front door), or head out for a round of golf on any one of the Garden Route's championship courses - or any other of the many activities available in the area - and come home at the end of the day to Thanda Vista.
Thanda Vista is an exclusive Bed & Breakfast establishment just minutes from the white sandy beaches of Plett (Plettenberg Bay) on South Africa's Garden Route coast.
Intimate, exclusive and private, Thanda Vista offers 5 luxury en-suite bedrooms. A guest lounge with library, music centre and desk-top computer (with free Wi-Fi broadband Internet access); a breakfast room with magnificent views of the Bay; roof-top terraces for fantastic whale watching; and on-site parking.
Long-time Plett residents JP and Petro van der Walt welcome you to Thanda Vista - and we promise that, with our intimate knowledge of the area, you'll find there's so much to do you'll want to stay forever.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Member of TripAdvisor
- National Accommodation Association
- Sanlam - Top Destination Awards Finalist 2017
- Sanlam - Top Destination Awards Winner 2016
- TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2017
- TripAdvisor - Hall of Fame 2015
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport transfers
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- cycling trails
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- Continue towards Port Elizabeth.
- TURN RIGHT into BEACON WAY at ENGEN Garage.
- *Go pass MARKET SQUARE on right hand side.
- TURN LEFT into ZENON STREET - at T-junction TURN LEFT into PLATO STREET.
- Pass over ONE (1) speed hump and TURN LEFT into BIRD STREET and you will find 8 SUSAN STREET "THANDA VISTA" in front of you at the T-junction.
From Port Elizabeth towards Plettenberg Bay, TURN LEFT at the ENGEN garage into BEACON WAY *and follow the same directions pass MARKET SQUARE.