Sundown Lodge is situated in Komatipoort, Mpumalanga Province and is an ideal destination for business or leisure. The guest Lodge offers luxury accommodation with a swimming pool and outside lapa, bar and restaurant. The lapa is situated next to the pool, which provides a charming atmosphere, where an appetizing breakfast is served from 7am to 9am. The bar opens from 17h00 where drinks and supper can be enjoyed from our ala carte menu.
We've got twenty two en-suite bedrooms. Each room has a unique since of style and design. Fine quality linen and blankets will ensure your nightly comfort. Each room has DStv, MNet, SABC 1,2,3 and etv channels, tea and coffee making facilities, braai facilities. All rooms are air conditioned and we have 24hrs secured parking.
We are situated within a radius of 500m from other restaurants and pubs.
- The Kruger National Park borders the town and the Crocodile Bridge gate is 8km from Sundown Lodge.
- Shopping Centre only 2km from Sundown Lodge.
- 1km from the Kambaku Golf Course
- 5km from the Mozambique border post (Lebombo Border Post)
- 30km from Marloth Park where most of the Big 5 can be viewed 24hrs a day
- 60km from the Leopard Creek Golf Course
- 67km from the Swaziland border post (Mananga Border Post)
- 2km from Komati and Crocodile Rivers
Enjoy a round of golf on our golfcourse which is on the border of Komati and the Crocodile River or hook a Tigerfish in the Komatiriver. All within a 2km radius of Sundown Lodge.
Sundown Lodge has been integrated in the R.C.I wild frontier system and has received a four star rating.
All credit and debit cards are accepted.
- Air Conditioner (all units)
- big game (less than 30km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite