Acasia Guest Lodge
Accommodation is offered in 9 luxury en-suite bedrooms with private entrances & patio, while communal facilities include a living room with a great atmosphere, breakfast/dining room & terrace, braai facilities, splash pool & swimming pool set in a tropical garden.
Bedrooms provide many comforts including air-conditioning, TV with M-Net, Movie channel, e-TV, SABC 1, 2 & 3. Tea/Coffee making facilities.
Using Acasia Guest Lodge as a base, visitors will be able to enjoy:
Day & night game viewing drives or a easy self drive into the Kruger National Park at Crocodile Bridge gate entrance which is only 8km away. Golf at Kambaku golf course, is the best secret kept in Mpumalanga. It is set between two rivers and in indigenous bush veld. To the north is Crocodile river & KNP and, to the south, the Komati river. Tiger Fishing in the Komati River. Day visit to Swaziland. Remember passports! Horse riding. Day visit to Maputo (Mozambique) Remember passports! Herman Nel's heritage car collection. Samora Marchel memorial. Swazi dancers. Annual Prawn festival. Acasia Guest Lodge also an ideal halfway overnight stop for your next holiday to Mozambique. Ample parking for your boats with security guard.
Dinner & breakfast served in dining room or terrace. Special theme dinners can also been catered for i.e. Prawn dinner, traditional braai & sit around a camp fire and watching the stars, whilst the Hippo's make sure they not been forgotten!
Please inform reservations of any special dietary requirements and we will do our utmost to oblige.
October to April very hot & humid, Komatipoort known as the hottest place in South Africa! Early morning 18°C to 40°C at midday (cool cotton clothing & shorts).
May to September early morning 14°C to 28°C mid day. Warm jackets for night drive but light sweaters for the not-so-cold evenings.
Internet, telephone & fax facilities are available from our office.
Medical practitioners are available in Komatipoort. Nearest Hospital is in Nelspruit Medi Clinic (105km).
MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- National Accommodation Association
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- bar/cocktail lounge
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant onsite
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)