Are you sure that all of the details of your review are correct?
You cannot edit your review once it has been submitted.
In order to safeguard the quality of our website, WhereToStay.co.za reviews are an important way for our users to establish the authenticity and integrity of our listings.
If you've booked through WhereToStay.co.za, stayed at one of our listed establishments and want to share your experience, your feedback will assist future guests in making better decisions.
- When submitting a review, you are agreeing that the review is open to public scrutiny, and that WhereToStay.co.za is entitled to publish your review as it sees fit. WhereToStay.co.za also reserves the right to abbreviate what we believe to be excessive text.
- Your review must be your own personal experience, we don't accept reviews based on the opinions of others, or reviews written by establishment owners concerning their own properties, or by establishment owners posing as guests.
- A review should be credible, provide pertinent information so as to assist other potential guests, and be constructive for the establishment owner.
- We will not publish repeat reviews of the same establishment by the same person, nor reviews quoted from other websites, or reviews that include irrelevant material, or questions and comments directed at establishment owners, the WhereToStay.co.za website or WhereToStay.co.za staff.
- We also reserve the right not to publish "objectionable" reviews that are an invasion of privacy, or insulting, prejudiced, threatening or hostile.
- Any review that contains a commercial website address, email address or contact information will not be considered for publication. A review will also be rejected if it contains unsolicited advertising, contests, petitions or proposals. WhereToStay.co.za is not a forum for general opinions unrelated to listed establishments on WhereToStay.co.za.
- We will not consider a review with a fictitious email address, as we may need to contact you regarding your review. Your privacy is safe with us - WhereToStay.co.za will not publish your contact details.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS, HTML tags, excessive symbols or slang.
- In the interest of transparency, WhereToStay.co.za strives to publish both positive and negative reviews in order to be unbiased and objective.
- If you have an issue with a published review, please address your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate your objection.
- If you have a legitimate complaint about a listed WhereToStay.co.za establishment, please take it up directly with the owner. If you have already done so and wish to take the matter further, please direct your complaint to email@example.com. We will then notify the establishment of your grievance in order to give them the opportunity to respond.
WhereToStay.co.za reserves the right to edit or reject reviews without further communication. We also assume no liability for any review published on the WhereToStay.co.za website.