Plett Beachfront Accommodation
Plett Beachfront Accommodation offers comfortable, tastefully decorated en-suite accommodation, right on Plettenberg Bay's Central Beach, the safest of the town's swimming beaches.
Our accommodation boasts magnificent views, on-site restaurants, secure off-street parking, an activity information and booking facility and a central location, a mere 400m walk from the town centre, making for a convenient stay when visiting the Garden Route.
Plettenberg Bay makes an appealing base from which to explore the Garden Route from Knysna through to Tsitsikamma, with a number of nature based activities on offer in and around the town itself.
For overall appeal, value for money, spotless facilities and friendly, helpful staff, look no further than Plett Beachfront Accommodation. The ideal stay for your family reunion, golfing weekend, visit to the grandparents, wedding accommodation or hosting of tour groups visiting Plettenberg Bay.
- 6 x King/twin bedded en suite-rooms (these can be configured with either one king size or two single beds according to guest preference).
- 1 x En-suite family room (sleeps four).
- 1 x Family room with separate, but private bathroom (sleeps six).
- 2 x King bedded en-suite room with kitchenette.
- 1 x Two bed, two bath penthouse apartment
The unit sleeps 4 and has one king and one twin room. Both rooms are en suite.
Features: A balcony with gas braai facilities, free standing bath (master bedroom), open plan, equipped kitchen, wi-fi, TV with DSTV in each room, ocean and lagoon views.
- 1 x Three Bed, two bath apartment
This unit is situated 150 metres from Plett's Central Beach with a sweeping view of the Lagoon from the balcony. Three bedrooms can easily accommodate up to 8 people. Master bedroom - king bedded with en-suite bathroom.
Second bedroom - 2 singles/ 1 king.
Third bedroom - 1 x queen plus 1 x twin bunk.
Secure off-street parking and, gas barbeque on balcony.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars