Ocean Watch Guest House
Ocean Watch Guest House is perfectly nestled against the coastal hillside of the beautiful Plettenberg Bay, an ideal spot to enjoy whale and dolphin watching.
Take a short stroll to the charming village, pristine beaches and popular view points.
Having been in the hospitality industry in Plettenberg Bay for many years, your hosts, Glenn and Judy offer you a warm welcome.
With our knowledge of the area we can offer invaluable advice on how to spend your time in this beautiful area.
At Ocean Watch, the emphasis on relaxed, elegant and open-air feel aims to make your stay as memorable and comfortable as possible.
OCEAN WATCH SUITES
All rooms have been tastefully decorated in the natural tones of sand and sea to create a relaxed, elegant feel.
Sea-facing en-suite bedrooms have spectacular views.
Enjoy a full English or Continental breakfast on the sea facing deck before starting your daily activities.
Ocean Watch offers its guests:
- Superb ocean and mountain views
- Swimming Pool and Deck Area
- Guest lounges
- All bedrooms are en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities and a hairdryer
- Wireless Internet
- BBQ supplied
- DSTV & Television channels
- Single available on request
- Limited smoking
- Children are most welcome
- Airport shuttle by arrangement
- Daily guided tours by arrangement
Numerous leisure activities in the area:
- Golf / Tennis / Bowls
- Kayaking / Canoeing / Hiking trails
- Whale & dolphin cruises
- Boat trips / Deep-sea fishing
- Storms River rafting
- Scuba diving
- Bungee jumping (highest in the world)
- Elephant sanctuary
- Birds of Eden (largest single free-flight aviary in the world)